Chapter 25: It's A Human!

Narrator: 8.20am, Tokage Clan house, first floor.

All seven were sitting in a circle crossed legged around each other, Fin, Tear, Lemon and Fluffy joining them.

Tom: That's Doku Jointo, a snake Guro Noryoku. Fang sprouts out from your knuckle, the top of it glowing purple, if fully mastered, the fang can be up to your fingers length. Getting stabbed by these fangs gives the target paralysation, poisoning, dizziness, nausea and ache in most parts of the body, mostly the head and stomach.

Kenji: So that's why I saw Mr Zombie acting like that! I punched him earlier with Doku Jointo!

What about my fur being able to become hard like scales, and also able to become spiky like a durian?

Tom: That's Kegawa Uroko, a dragon Guro Noryoku, the sharp end of the scale of the user will stand up and act as a weapon, the very top of it glowing a little. 

Since you have a very special genetic trait, yours is a little different. Instead of the scale's pointy end standing up, it is the fur straight up becoming spiky.

Narrator: Kenji uses Kegawa Uroko, he looks at his fist, it indeed is just fur straight up becoming spiky, and at the tip of the fur, was indeed glowing slightly.

Claw: Hold on... let me see your beans.

Narrator: Kenji unclenches his fist and shows it to Claw.

Claw: 5 fingers...

Narrator: Everyone except Tom, Hazzy and Fin gasped.

Catte: He was a human!

Tear: Did they manage to make a furry without consciousness??

Panther: A spy!

Narrator: All 10 except for Tom, Fin and Hazzy looks at Kenji in disgust, baring their fangs and claws. 

Kenji senses the anger directed to him and stands up, backing away.

Kenji: Woah woah woah guys guys guys I can explain-

Narrator: Panther suddenly grabs Kenji by the neck and pushes him up against the wall, his fangs inches away from Kenji's ear. Kenji gulps, but he doesn't attack as he knows that will only make them see him as more human.

Panther: I've hated humans ever since they destroyed my clan... all my friends and family.

ÿ̸̻́o̴̱͗u̴̢͠ ̶̱͒a̴͚͆r̵̪͊ẻ̸̲ ̶̲̓h̷̢̉e̴̞̓r̶̻̽e̶̯̽ ̶̧̓t̸͓̏o̶͍͋ ̵̈ͅd̵̨͐e̷̯̓s̷͉͑t̸͖̂ṟ̷̃o̶̜͂y̷̱͠ ̷̦͌t̸̗̍ḧ̶̜́i̴̼͛s̶̙̚ ̵̪́č̸̯l̴̻̊ä̷́ͅn̴̝͊ ̸̧̇t̸̮̾o̵̻͂o̵͎͌ A̷̦͔͕̅̕R̸̢̛̳͈̈́̂͜Ẻ̵̦͑̉̾N̷͍̳̽'̴̡͚̣̥̈̿͊͝T̴̛̩́̓͘ ̴̰̞͐̓Y̶͖͆O̵̫̞̊̕͜U̶̢̪̰̍!̶̡̮͌͝?̵̡̜͉̓

Kenji: N- NO!! 

I- I DON'T WANT TO DESTROY ANYTHING!!

Narrator: Kenji looked at the others, they were staring at him with the intention to kill, a face of disgust and a hint of anger on all of them.

Kenji:Treating me like that because I used to be a human... did they really suffer more than I think because of humans? Maybe I shouldn't blame them for acting like this...

Tom: Panther. 

Let go of Kenji.

Narrator: Panther didn't react for a while, before grunting, then releasing Kenji.