Chapter 45: Overreacted

Narrator: 7pm, homeless man's place.

There was a sound of a dog barking. Homeless man look up and sees his German Shepherd running towards him happily.

Homeless Man: Surprised* APOLLO!! MY BUDDY!!

Narrator: Apollo jumps into the homeless man's arms, licking his face in happiness. Homeless man looked around, he spotted a little bit of Neon just before he hid from sight.

Homeless Man: You actually helped me... thank you! Can I see your face?

Neon: ...no. 

You'll hate it.

Narrator: Homeless man gets up and slowly and silently walks towards the wall Neon was hiding behind, holding Apollo in his arms.

Homeless Man: Why would I? I never judge a book by its cover!

Neon: ...

Homeless Man: Don't worry, I just want to see the man who went through all the trouble to get Apollo back!

Narrator: The homeless man appeared around the wall, he got a good look at Neon and gasped. 

Neon didn't sense the homeless man approaching and didn't expect him to appear. Neon was surprised by the homeless man's sudden appearance, he quickly pulled up his hood and turned away to hide his face.

Homeless Man: You.. you're a furry! That dangerous evil one!! You did something to Apollo didn't you!? You bastard!! Stay away from Apollo!!

Narrator: The homeless man turns his body to hide Apollo. Neon doesn't flinch from the insults, instead he just slowly looks at the homeless man. 

Behind those visor eyes... were rage building up slowly.

Neon: ...you instantly changed sides... all because of my looks. 

You are no different from the other humans... all thinking I'm a killer... you even said it yourself... I went through AAALLLLL that trouble, just to instantly get called evil and dangerous because I look like that killer that everyone has been calling me... and do you all honestly think I like killing humans, or even want to kill humans? 

EVERY single TIME I kill one human, I am reminded of my friends and loved one DYING to YOUR specie's hands... EVERY TIME I try to pretend to be merciless, but no, I was heartbroken inside out... it's not my problem that you guys keep getting in my way OR you guys just only show the world my killer side ONLY... 

I am more than a killer, I have feelings... I was once a human... I lived a happy life until I became a furry, after I placed myself in their shoes. I felt what they had to feel every NANOSECOND of their life... 

I went through mental HELL just by knowing that many innocent furry life's are being played with and tortured without knowing what they did wrong, and without even doing anything wrong!! The second they are created in this cruel world, they are seen as dangerous