Chapter 16: The Crystal Cutie

Narrator: 10.15am, at the Tokage Clan's home.

Kenji and Tom sit near the stairs, crossed legs. Tom was sewing the broken part of his cloak and Tear sits nearby, playing with his tails.

Kenji: Was that my Guro Noryoku?

Tom: Yes, considering the fact that you have multiple DNA of many different animals, it is possible that you have more than 5 different Guro Noryoku. 

I have the DNA of a lizard and axolotl, combined with a special genetic in me, it creates 2 Guro Noryokus for me, but I have another special genetic in me which resulted in a third Guro Noryoku, the Hakai Ken, a NightCrawler's Guro Noryoku, all the attacks that lands will result in a HUGE purple explosion that has a spiral emitted.

The explosion size can be controlled, the delay for the explosion can also be controlled, tho I don't usually delay the explosion... I think the power is called "Delayed Explosion". My biggest explosion size I estimate will be around the size of Japan, tho I never attempted making that size because that will kill a lot of innocent people...

Kenji: Wow... that is huge!

What can the other 2 Guro Noryoku do?

Tom: The lizard one is called Tokage Shippo, I can detach my tail and it turns into a leech like creature that has a very disturbing teeth shape, basically a very fast and aggressive big leech. I don't usually use that ability as the tail-leech sometimes attacks me instead of the enemy since I haven't mastered this ability yet.

The axolotl one is called Totstuzenhen'i, I haven't learned how to use it yet tho...

It seems you may have the Totsuzenhen'i, since you have those axolotl ears.

Narrator: Kenji touches his ears in amazement.

Kenji: By the way, how come my nose and ears aren't working?

Tom: They are working fine, it's just most of the Anti-Furries and furry hunters are wearing zero-sound shoes and carrying nature smelling scent bags, that's why we couldn't detect them until seeing them-

(the Furry Hunters that Panther and Kenji met and the Furry Hunter Boss that Tom and Kenji met didn't wear nature smelling scent bags)

Tear: Tom! Kenji! Your bounty increased again!

Narrator: Tom and Kenji look at the television.

TV: For today's furry news, it looks like the Grim Reaper and the escaped furry strikes again! Only one Anti-Furry from Team C sent to the Rokuchome survived the deadly fight, but he didn't encounter the Grim Reaper, he encountered the escaped furry!! And also a Black Wolf!! Because of the damage this escaped furry has caused, his bounty shall be raised to ¥295 000 000 DEAD ONLY!!! AND THE GRIM REAPER WILL HAVE A BOUNTY OF ¥350 000 000 DEAD ONLY!!!

Unknown: That's a lot.

Narrator: Tom and Kenji turned their head to where the sound came from, on the stairs, was a 11 years old Crystal Cat, a cat-like fur type furry with predominantly purple fur and with extruding red crystal chunks in the upper torso and knee region. 

Along with red glowing claws, eyes and horns, she also has a big, fluffy tail with a bright red glowing pattern at the top and the sclera of her eyes and her teeth were light blue. She has a singular red stripe on both her ears and a small upside down triangle under her eyes and small light purple dots above her eyes.

She also is wearing a rose red scarf.

She sounded extremely cute and serious at the same time.

(She is also from Kaiju Paradise, contributor/creator: Mysticalesta)