Info | Note

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read what I'm about to share, even though it's my first time showing my writing.

Before you begin, here's some background information that, while not essential, might help clarify certain things.

Timeline of Books as of 23/06/2024:

Finished: Book 1 (Twinned Wand) | Book 2 (Hogwarts Second Year) | Book 3 (The Dementor's Chill)

In Progress: Book 4

To Do: Book 5 | Book 6 | Book 7

The story runs parallel to Harry Potter's storyline. While there will be crossovers, Harry Potter's original story is not the primary focus here.

Some minor and major events might shift in time, but I'm aiming to maintain as much coherence with the original timeline as possible.

Similarly, certain characters and/or creatures may be slightly altered for plot purposes, but I'll try to keep these changes to a minimum.

Regarding romance and couples, I haven't yet decided if all the original couples will end up together. Also, if you're homophobic, this story isn't for you.

On the subject of smut: I haven't made a decision yet. If I feel like including it, I will, and if not, I won't. However, it won't be the focus of this book.

This is a fanfiction with original characters (OCs), not a "Your Name" (Y/N) story.

English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I may have made.

I don't have a strict posting schedule, but you can expect at least one chapter a week. Each chapter will be between 500 and 2000 words, with most being around 1000 words.