new york

-taylors pov-

Being pregnant is exhausting. Im only eight weeks along but I'm already so tired of it all. Every morning I puke my guts out, I can't stop thinking about anything chocolate chip, the coffee machine is laughing at me since I can't drink it and let's not forget the glorious vaginal discharge. Pads have become my best friend, so I don't ruin my clothes or anything like that. Whoever glorifies pregnancy can stuff something up their ass because it's a big fat lie. You have no control over your body and you're a human incubator for all intents and purposes.

But anyhow I dress in a black top and shorts to see my man play against the jets in new york. I have friends coming with me, Blake, ryan, Sabrina and several more. It's going to be fun to see everyone and then finally introduce them to my man later tonight. Travis isn't flying with the team back to Kansas city, he will be staying here with me for a few days instead since he has time off. I know he has been here several times but introducing him to my life in new york will be a blast.

I don't get to see him before the game, so I head to the stadium with my friends, and we are immediately shown up to the suite. His parents aren't here this time, but Brittany is waiting for me, and I greet her with a hug before introducing her to everyone I brought with me. I can tell she is a bit stars struck by ryan but plays it off cool. Ive gotten to know her better since we first meet, and I can tell we will be good friends. Not to mention she has two kids and seems to know what she is doing. Im terrified to take care of my babies, that I won't be able to keep up with their needs, so I'll take any advice from anywhere I can get. Not that she knows I'm pregnant yet, hardly anyone knows.

The energy of the stadium is lit, and it makes me so excited for travis and the rest of the team. The new york jets is another good team, so it will be a hard game for both sides. I just hope travis leaves with the win today.

The only thing missing is strawberry milk and mint chocolate chip cookies. Neither one is in my hand right now which is upsetting. Strawberry milk sounded delicious the other day at 2 am so I was on my way out the door to get some when travis pried the car keys from my hand and went to get it himself. Apparently me going out in the middle of the night without alerting security was "a bad idea" but he doesn't understand the need for the delicious liquid. Now we have a stash in the fridge of the new house, and a pantry filled with all different kinds of mint chocolate chip, the freezer as well. I sigh in content even thinking about the delicious spread I can make myself when I get back to Kansas city, and if travis is nice he can have a piece as well.

The teams enter the field and I cheer for my man that looks good enough to eat in his uniform. "You have heart eyes taylor" Blake teases me, and I elbow her lightly "I do not" I argue.

"oh, she does, and so does he. He is like a puppy, its adorable. He loves her" Brittany teams up with Blake and I fight to keep my tears at bay. These hormones are driving me mad, and I'm terrified that he is just with me because of the baby now, because he knocked me up and feel obligated to be there. That he will never grow to love me because damn it I've fallen in love with him. I sure as hell haven't told him that, but I do love him, hard. If he ends up breaking my heart, I know I wouldn't survive it, it's the heartbreak I could never mend.

**

Everyone comes back to my apartment after the game, which they won. We would have had a little get together regardless, but the win makes it even better. The alcohol is flowing towards everyone but me, and travis keeps it light as well in support. Not that I would blame him for drinking like pat, but I'm not going to say no to the consideration either.

"Come on, have a drink with us tay" Brittany says, and I bite my lip "no I'm good" I want to tell people, but I never know who to trust. Blake knows, and I know she will keep her lips shut, but you never know with new friends that you are growing to trust. Ive learned that unexpected people would stab you in the back when you least expect it.

"Anything you want to tell us?" pat says looking between me and travis. "I have no idea what you're talking about" I say with one mint chocolate chip cookie in each hand, because it would be a crime to only have one. Travis gave me two, knowing it makes me happy.

Travis comes over and whispers in my ear as the rest of the room is silent except for the music playing in the background. "it's up to you, I'm fine with both choices. We can play it off or trust them" he says and turn us, so my face is out of everyones view.

"I'm scared" I admit to him, because I know I can trust him with anything. So he takes my hand and excuse us form everyone else before leading us to my bedroom. The door closes behind us and he brings me into his arms. "Beautiful, what are you scared of?"

"I've... I've had friends in the past that have used private information to stab me in the back. So it's so hard to trust after something like that. Especially with something this personal" I need to get the voice that's nagging in my head out, and he is the perfect sounding board.

"then its perfectly normal to be hesitant. And I will go along with whats most comfortable for you. But remember that its only for so long you can hide the pregnancy. With twins you could start showing any day now" he reminds me and I know he is right. Not only do I need to teach myself to let go of the past but I cant hide this for much longer. I like tight fitting clothes, and if I want to wear that people will notice at least a little something soon. Not something too obvious but I know the media well enough to know they will pick up on it.

"then lets tell them then. Baby steps" I say and wrap my arms around his neck to kiss him softly. I fit perfectly in his arms, like they were molded just for me. Even with him being taller than me we still fit like two puzzle pieces.

Together we head back to everyone, who immediately turn to face us with questioning looks on their faces. I don't even say anything, I just take Travis's hand and put it on my belly, looking up at my man with all the affection I have for him.

**

a/n just to tease you all, I'm working on a special tayvis project at the moment. More on that soon. But does anyone want to guess? If you get it right, I will comment it.

And I know this is a shorter chapter, sorry. At least I hope you guys are enjoying Taylor's pregnancy brain because I'm having a blast writing it