1.4-Blooming Love

CATCHING FIRE
"THE GAME"

1.4

"Blooming Love'

——  THE EVE OF THE 75TH hunger games was filled with the one and only interview with Caesar Flickerman

—— THE EVE OF THE 75TH hunger games was filled with the one and only interview with Caesar Flickerman. Which meant....

More lavish dresses and heavy make up.

But thankfully, Circe, her stylist, had decided to go for a more sophisticated theme. Dressed in gold, hugging tightly around her figure with see through bishop sleeves and a v neckline that exposed her cleavage. Golden leaves were decorated around her waist, and Circe thought it would make her look like royalty if she added a layer of a long train detachable skirt .

She was in the middle of getting her makeup done, when Violet rushed in. "Hurry! Hurry! The interview starts in 15 minutes!" She urged them.

"Just some finishing touches." Circe pointed out as she supervised her new make up artist. She lifted her hand to stop him once she's satisfied. "Perfect. Thank you, Xaden." The stylist commented.

Irene looked at her reflection, there were glitters around her eyes to make her dark gray eyes look lighter and sparkle. She smiled at the new intern and gave him a thumbs up. "You nailed it once again, Xaden."

The young boy bowed playfully. "Well, I learned from the best." He grinned.

Both Violet and Circe helped her up and led her out of the dressing room, and Irene managed to wave the prep team goodbye before she disappeared from their sight. They reached Gloss just in time before it started and the man gave her a smile, while Violet and Circe did some finishing touches.

"You two look dashing!" Violet squealed.

"Some of the best I've worked so far." Circe agreed. "Remember, try to capture the audience's emotions tonight. Expressed sadness, betrayal because you're being put into the game once more. That this might be the last time the people of the Capitol would see you."

"Everyone is trying their best to stop the game, so pull your best act." Their escort continued. "Best of luck, you two."

From the other side of the stage, they could hear the music playing, signaling that the show had started. "Good evening!" Caesar Flickerman's voice echoed within the hall, along with the deafening applause from the crowd. "Tonight! On the eve of the 75th Hunger Games! We've never seen anything like this and we will never see anything like it again. Because tonight on this day 24 of Panem's brightest stars will buy for the ultimate crown."

"You ready?" Gloss asked the woman he sees as his sister.

"Born to be ready." Irene nodded. Her features immediately morphed into the face everyone all over Panem knew and recognized. The face of the cold hearted Princess. But tonight she was also going to be seen as a vulnerable girl who's wishes were destroyed.