2.11-Snow

(Important A/N at the end!)

MOCKINGJAY PART 1
"THE SECRET"

2.11

"Snow"

——FINNICK RAN OUT OF HIS BUNKER as soon as Katniss knocked his door, telling him that there's another interview with Caesar Flickerman

——FINNICK RAN OUT OF HIS BUNKER as soon as Katniss knocked his door, telling him that there's another interview with Caesar Flickerman. Although he was hopeless, he was still curious as to what it was about.

He'd been staying up all night, reading every single page, date after date, to find out Irene's intentions before she died, only to find out nothing. Everything that was written was vague, always in short sentences, in rambles, but there's only one name that always appears in her internal monologue.

Coriolanus Snow.

'Snow ordered me to do this.' 'Snow has given me a task.'

Snow.

Snow.

Snow.

Why? What's so important about Snow?

Though there was one page about him that stood out, and he knew that information might come useful in the near future.

Arriving at the main area, everyone was already there. Gazing up at the large screen with anticipation to whatever narrative was going to be broadcasted to all of Panem. However this time, it wasn't the face of a former victor.

Dressed in white, top to bottom, except for the black pin pinned on his suit— something new, and if Finnick could look closely, it was like a feather. Cold piercing blue eyes staring back at them with little to no remorse. Whatever message he's delivering today, Finnick doesn't care.

He would never care for the man who'd sent the love of his life to her death.

"—I am here with a special guest from the Presidential Mansion, it is President Snow himself. Welcome Mr. President, it's been awhile." Caesar greeted him, in which the latter nodded in response. "You're here today, because you had something to say... Words from the streets, it has something to do with our fallen Capitol Princess."

"Irene?"

Finnick didn't notice it was Katniss who had spoken.

Snow nodded at Caesar. As if he could hear them asking about her through the screen. "I cannot express how deeply hurt I am when I witnessed Irene being harmed by one of those radicals. Those criminals." He emphasized. "If I had known, I wouldn't let Irene participate in the Hunger Games in the first place."

"And why is that, President Snow?"

"What comes out of this may be shocking, Caesar, but it is the truth. And I want nothing but the truth to only exist."