Chapter - 1

" Are you really going to marry ?" A woman in  doctor White coat asked.

" Yes , Meng Xia " the man answers .

" How many times will you ask ? " The man got irritated.

" Dr. Xiao Zhan, this is incredible." The woman , Dr. Meng Xia said. Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes.

Dr. Xiao Zhan was a 30 years old , handsome surgeon working in the most reputable hospital. Dr. Meng Xiao , pediatrician, was his friend from college days. They were kinda like best buddies.

" So how does he look like ? " Meng Xia asked.

" Don't know." Xiao Zhan replied nonchalantly.

Meng Xia smacked his head and got annoyed.

" You duffer ! You don't know how your soon to be husband looks like."

" Ouch ! Do you want to damage my brain ? " Zhan hissed.

" It's already damaged." Dr. Meng irked at Xiao Zhan's words.

"What happen about the meeting you were going to attend with your parents with other party ?" Meng Xia was just a few seconds away to burst like a bomb.

" I didn't attend. I stuck in a surgery." Zhan said the last part hurriedly in case Meng Xia again punched or kicked him.

" So your soon to be better half was alone at the day on which your wedding date was fixed ." Meng Xia said glaring at the man in front of him.

" Well if you put it that way then he was. But it was emergency that day." Xiao Zhan explained himself.

" You are so cruel ." Meng Xia shook her head while staring at Xiao Zhan's face.

" Do you have his picture ? " Meng Xia asked heaving a frustrated sigh. She didn't want to hear any excuse from her idiot friend.

" It got deleted." Xiao Zhan said and put his hands in defence.

Meng Xia wanted to choke his friend till death. He grabbed a file and throw on Xiao Zhan.

" I pity the guy." Meng Xia said rubbing his temples.

" My mom said he is beautiful. " Xiao Zhan said.

" Of course, he must be beautiful if your mother said ."Meng Xia smacked him again.

" Why you are so violent ?" Xiao Zhan asked rubbing his head.

" Because you are idiot."

"  Zhan you're taking it so lightly because someone broke your heart . So you have stopped caring about love and marriage." Meng Xia was frustrated. She never spoke about Zhan's past relationship as it was very painful for his friend but seeing so careless about everything she was having enough.

" Let's not talk about that. Anyway it's an arrange marriage. " Zhan said and got out from Meng Xia's office.

' I care and I won't hurt him. ' Zhan thought.

Dr. Xiao Zhan was engaged with his parents' friend's son in childhood because of their grandfathers. His parents told him that if he found his love than they would not force him but he couldn't so he agreed.

The other guy was three years younger than him. He never met him . Might be met him when they were younger but didn't remember. He met his parents' friend's but the guy had never came with them. And he was getting to marry the same guy in two days about whom he didn't know anything except his name , age and profession.

Meng Xia heaved a deep sigh and mumbled , " Hope this guy can heal Zhan."

After two days

Xiao Zhan was standing in black suit at the altar waiting for his soon to be husband. His palm was wet and he was rubbing them time to time . He was staring at the end of aisle and after few minutes he saw the figure . A young man ,  little thin and shorter than Zhan , walking towards him with his father.