Chapter - 4

Xiao Zhan was busy with his surgery. It's past 10o'clock and he was still in hospital. When he came out from operation theatre, he directly went to his office. When he saw the time he sighed.

" Ah ! It's really late." Wei Wuxian said tiredly lying down on the bed of his office. He was  about to put hand on his eyes when he saw the ring shining in his finger. Xiao Zhan jolted up and sat .

" Shit ! I forget ! I didn't tell him I will be late ."

He fished out his phone but he didn't have Wang Yibo's number.

" Fuck  !" Zhan sworn .

" Well I told him that I got sometimes late and  sometime stay at hospital. So I think he will understand." Zhan said and laid down again.

He was so tired from all day that he fell asleep like that.

On the other hand Wang Yibo had come home at usual time. He prepared dinner and was waiting for Xiao Zhan sitting at the dinning table. He was glancing at food and then door. He checked the time . It was late. He decided to wait for him sometime as Xiao Zhan had already told him about his routine. He was exhausted too . He fell asleep while waiting on the table.

***
In morning, Wang Yibo groaned and stretch his hands. He rubbed his neck as he felt sore because of sleeping in sitting position.

He looked around and then glanced at the last night dinner in front of him . He understood that Xiao Zhan hadn't come home last night.

He got up and collected the dishes. He threw the food and wash the dishes. He then prepared simple breakfast. Then he went to freshen up. After getting ready he ate his breakfast and left for office.

In hospital

Xiao Zhan wake up because of alarm . He had set  alarm in his phone which ring every morning at fix time so he didn't have to set alarm every night.

He turned off the alarm and rubbed his head.
He then looked around and then at his own clothes. He sighed.

" Ah ! I again fell sleep without changing." Xiao Zhan groaned.

He got up and went to take shower . He had some clothes in his office for such type of situations. He changed and ordered breakfast.

Xiao Zhan was having breakfast in break room when his friend Meng Xia and  Xue Yang came.

" You haven't go home again ! " Meng Xia said.

" I have a late night surgery and after that I fell asleep." Xiao Zhan answered while drinking his coffee.

" You are staying in hospital just after two days of marriage." Meng Xia said.

Xiao Zhan didn't answer as his mouth was full.

" Have you informed Yibo last night ?" Xue Yang asked.

Xiao Zhan shook his head. Meng Xia smack his head from behind. Xiao Zhan glared at her .

He gulped and then said annoyed," can't you see I'm eating ?"

" You jerk , you didn't call Yibo last night. He must be waiting for you." Meng Xia irked.

" I don't have his number and I told him that I sometimes stay at hospital." Xiao Zhan said sipping his coffee.

" You don't have his number ? " Meng Xia asked . Her blood pressure was increasing hearing Xiao Zhan.

" I can't stand him . You speak Yang ." Meng Xia said and turned to make coffee for herself.

" What can I say ?" Xue Yang said and sat on chair beside Xiao Zhan.