Chapter - 36

Xiao Zhan was coming after checking his patient when he heard a familiar voice.

" Dr. Xiao Zhan " a lady said. The women was beautiful with fair skin and good body proportion.

" Hey, Liu Xunyi " Zhan said .

" What's up, Zhan ?" Liu Xunyi asked.

" Everything is fabulous but you here ?" Zhan said.

" Master invited me for his retirement celebration so I thought why don't meet an old friend." Liu Xunyi said.

" Yeah , master invited me too. Well it's nice to meet you again." Zhan said.

Liu Xunyi and Xiao Zhan had done the internship together. They both had the same teacher so while learning together they became friends but after training Liu Xunyi got admitted in another hospital in another city.

" Hey , are you free ? Wanna grab coffee ? " Xunyi asked.

" Yeah, I have 20 minutes . Let's go to cafeteria." Zhan said .

Then they both went to have coffee.

" So how's your work ? " Zhan asked.

" Working well."

" How many days are you gonna stay here ? "

" Tomorrow is party so after that I'll leave"

" Hm"

" Zhan, you have changed . You didn't like to wear pendants or lockets "  Liu Xunyi said.

Zhan looked down at his chest . He didn't have collar button done so the pendant chain was visible. He smiled to see it. A complete different smile he gave to others.

" It's a gift from my husband." Zhan said.

" Oh , so you are really married ."

" Yeah , I didn't have your contact information other wise I would have invited you."

" When did you fall in love ? Huh ? " Xunyi said in teasing tone.

" After marriage "

" So it's arrange marriage."

" Hm, he and I were fiances from childhood."

" So that's why you break so many hearts by rejecting them before ."

Zhan laughed.

" May be you are right."

" So how is he ? "

" Perfect for me "

" Ah ! I have to go . I'll introduce you to him in party." Zhan said and left.

Xunyi looked at the retreating back with nostalgia.

Zhan saw a few nurses stealing glances of him.

" She is my friend and I love my husband. Don't worry." Zhan said laughing lightly.

The nurses squealed quietly and hug each other.

***
The next day, Zhan and Yibo was getting ready for party. Zhan when saw Yibo, he was awestruck . Yibo was wearing a black suit highlighting his porcelain skin. He had done his hairs a little more stylish. The well fitted suit were showing his slim but perfect body. He wasn't cute but hot and sexy.

Yibo when saw Zhan, he was also mesmerised. Zhan was wearing a dark blue suit ,  hairs well setted, looking hot as hell.

Both were busy in gwaking at each other. Yibo was first to came back to sense and saw Zhan was still staring at him. He felt his body get heated up. He approached Zhan.