Chapter - 29

Zhan was so restless to go back home. He left early according to Yibo's leaving time.
When he went home , Yibo was cooking dinner. Zhan didn't said anything, just hugged Yibo. Yibo told him to freshen up and after having dinner he would listen.

Zhan immediately ran towards their room. After coming back he saw everything on dinning table was his favourite. He knew Yibo did this for him. He felt warmth spreading in his chest.

He ate dinner. After dinner Zhan and Yibo sat on sofa in living room.
Zhan made Yibo sit in his lap and embraced him. Yibo didn't resist as he knew Zhan need this.

" Yibo "

" Hm"

" Can I start now ? "

" Only if you are comfortable enough."

Zhan smiled seeing the care of other person.

" Her name is Liu Chang. We have done our education from same university. She was a modeling student. I came in contact with her during a youth fest in my third year. She seemed to me a nice girl. So we started to date. We were in relationship for three years and I really loved her. I gave my spare time to her only . But during my internship I was very busy. I rarely got time to meet her. Once I saw her with another boy, I thought it was just a casual friendship like my and Xia's but then I saw them making out when I went to meet her . She was cheating on me. The boy was richer than me. She said that she was with me because she found me appealing by looks only. I can't give him time so she did it.

After that Xia and Yang told me that she was cheating on me for a whole year and she in past had lots of relationship but all were outside the university so many students didn't knew. But still I was heartbroken.

Xia always warned me that she wasn't the right girl but I didn't listen. May be I was blind at that time . And in the end she scolded me a lot. After that I only focused on my career. I was glad that I didn't tell my mom about her."

Zhan finished but Yibo didn't utter a single word. Zhan got anxious.

" I really don't have any feelings for her now."
Zhan said trying to explain more but Yibo still didn't speak.

" Yibo , say something ." Zhan said nervously

" Zhan ge was really blind " Yibo said in scolding voice.

" What ?" Zhan was flabbergasted.

Yibo turned around and look in Zhan's eyes.

" Zhan ge was really blind. Anyone can see her fake face and sugar coated words." Yibo scolded Zhan.

" Why are you scolding me too ? I have got earful from Xia in past ." Zhan said pouting.

" Because you deserve it ." Yibo said.

" I know it's my fault. I should listen my friends " Zhan said looking sad.

Seeing Zhan's sad eyes, Yibo felt his heart squeezing.

" It must have been hurtful ." Yibo said softly.

" In starting yes, but soon it's get better. " Zhan said smiling a little.

" She didn't deserve your love. It's her loss that she lost you." Yibo said.

Zhan smiled at the warm words.

" At first I thought it's my fault that I didn't able to give her time."

" Stupidity "

Zhan chuckled and said ," I know ."

" So you believe in me that I don't have any feelings fo her ? " Zhan asked.

" Hm, I believe in you "

"and don't think you are her first and last Target. She is a woman who change men like clothes." Yibo said.

" How do you know ? "

" With my eyes "

Zhan chuckled.

" Are your eyes see past and future ? "

" I have met a lot of people, good , bad , worst." Yibo said turning back.

Zhan felt pain in his chest. He knew Yibo's experience was much bad than his.

" Being alone, I learned to observe people." Yibo whispered but Zhan heard it.

He knew Yibo won't tell those words to him directly and he just said that with flow of emotions.

" Yibo , I have something else to say ."

Yibo tilted his head to see Zhan but Zhan pressed his lips on his, leaving him stunned.
It was just a peck , just lips touching lips.

When Zhan moved away , he saw Yibo's shocked face. He turned to his side and cupped his face.

" Do you know why I became better ? It's because of you. You came in life unexpectedly with your silence but still you speaks a lot. Your small actions of care heal my heart. I know I was dumb in past but now I can see clearly what's my heart desire. I wanted to confirm my feelings before telling you and today I confirmed it. Today I feel that fear of loosing you is much greater than anything. I never want to loose you.

XiaoWang Yibo , I love you. And I really do.

From the day one I liked your company but I didn't want to confuse in infatuation or liking or love. I want to confirm and today's incident confirmed it.

I don't have a ring but I think we don't need it.
XiaoWang Yibo, I really love you and wanted to be together for forever."
Zhan said.

Yibo was speechless by sudden confession. He didn't have words .

" You don't have to answer me right now. You can take your time ." Zhan said.

But suddenly Yibo pecked Zhan's lips making Zhan stunned this time.

" Is this answer enough ? " Yibo said looking down. He was blushing furiously.

Zhan hugged Yibo and said ," More than enough. It's more than enough."

Zhan was now grinning widely. Zhan broke the hug and made Yibo looked up by holding his chin and pressed his lips on Yibo's lips again.

He started to move his lips. Yibo didn't know how to kiss so he let Zhan do whatever he want. Zhan sucked Yibo's upper lip and then lower lip. Zhan could feel those soft petal like lips whom he wanted to bite so madly. He felt that Yibo's lips were the sweetest thing. He sucked both the lips. He broke the kiss when he felt Yibo breathless.

Zhan saw Yibo's lips had swollen slightly and they were looking more appealing now. Yibo saw Zhan's intense gaze, he hid in Zhan's crook. Zhan chuckeld seeing Yibo shy.

" I don't know how to kiss." Yibo said in whisper.

" Then I'll teach you"Zhan said caressing Yibo's hair.

" Bo, I'm so lucky to have you. I'm glad I agreed for wedding otherwise I loose you to someone else." Zhan and hugged Yibo more tightly.

" I'm happy too." Yibo said still hiding his face in Zhan's crook.

Zhan felt a relief in his heart that Yibo was happy too.

" Let's go to sleep Bo " Zhan said and Yibo nodded. Yibo was about to move but Zhan got up while Yibo was attached to him like a Koala .

" Zhan ge , I can walk" Yibo said.

" I don't want and I have lifted you in my arms many times."

Yibo didn't spoke again. Then Zhan laid down with Yibo. They shared another kiss and then drifted to sleep. A new chapter of their life had started now.

****