Part 4

"The game has begun. And you are the pawn. You think you have a choice. But you are wrong. You are part of a bigger plan. A plan that you cannot understand. A plan that will change the world."

I suggest you all to read with the music to feel more real vibes.

Author's Pov:

Taehyung: Come in

Taehyung: Come in. (cold)

Jimin: Bro, you have changed a lot....

Taehyung looked at the entrance and found his gang members, Jimin went and side hugged him. They all greeted Mr.Kim and jin who were also present there.

Taehyung: I didn't thought that you would come, as its already late.

RM: You call and we don't come is it possible.

Jk: I missed you hyung (hug's Taehyung)

Suga: I hope you were doing well in Italy.

Taehyung: Hmm, at first it was hard but as months passed, I got used to it.

Mr.Kim: You all should take a seat. I will get going then, taehyung will explain you everything.

Jin: I will also leave then, if you need anything call me.

They all sat down on the sofa, as Mr.kim and jin left the room. The atmosphere went silent. Taehyung was sitting on his chair. Until suga spoke.

Taehyung: So, tomorrow we have to get the drug deal that is going to happen at xxx place at night. At morning we need to go at godown and check the condition as it caught by fire few weeks ago.

Rm: Okay, I will arrange everything for tomorrows plan and let you know.

Suga: Does anyone know except us that you are in korea.

Taehyung: No, no one know about it but till tomorrow they may.

J-Hope: Stay safe as you can, they are still behind you.

Taehyung: I will, this time I'm not the old kim taehyung.

Jimin: I know right, Come in (mimic taehyung's voice)

Taehyung: You are---

A knock interrupt their conversation, taehyung said the person to come in. The maid bow and said.

Maid: King, the dinner is ready Mrs.kim asked you all to come down and have the dinner first.

Taehyung: We will, you can leave.

She bow and left. After talking for few minutes they decided to head down. Everyone started to leave the room until taehyung stopped j-hope.

Taehyung: Hobi hyung.