Part 14

"We all are in the same game, just different levels, dealing with the same hell, just different devils."

Y/n's Pov:

Reporter: A 20 year old girl named Shin Yuna, has committed suicide yesterday at 7 pm at xxx street by jumping from her balcony

Reporter: A 20 year old girl named Shin Yuna, has committed suicide yesterday at 7 pm at xxx street by jumping from her balcony. It is said that yesterday she took high dosage of drugs which lead to her own death.

WTF! are they out of their mind, I snatched the phone from alex's hand and read the aritical carefully. There were a lot of comment's on the news.

"She lost her parents five years ago in a bus accident, she might not be in her right state and should have started to take drugs."

"That girl was in a deep sorrow and was not ready to accept her parents death, she said that her parents were murdered."

" What a shame her parents died and here she is doing drugs."

As I was reading the comments my phone started to ring, I give the phone back to alex and lift the call.

Police: Am I speaking to Ms. Yuna's guardian Ms. Y/n.

Y/n: Yes, its me.

Police: Can you please come to the station we have something important to discuss with you.

Y/n: Okay I will be there in few minutes.

I hung up the call and got up, I'm not going to inform Taehyung about my whereabouts, I don't care what he will say when I return. I informed the police to investigate about yuna's death as I saw that guy in her balcony.

Alex: Where are you going Ms. Y/n, don't you know in half an hour the meeting is going to start.

I didn't say anything and just left from there, Yuna's information is more important then that of the useless meeting. And more over the meeting is between YG and HYBE company, so I care less about it.

I got inside the car and drove off to the station, I sigh heavily, the rumors spread very quickly now a days

I got inside the car and drove off to the station, I sigh heavily, the rumors spread very quickly now a days. But one thing which was common in the comments was that she was on drugs, but there is no chance that she will do such thing. I have stayed with her for five fucking years but I never saw her doing some illegal stuffs.