Part 31

"Don't cry because it's over smile because it happened."

Author's Pov:

After getting treated your wounds, you went to principal's office

After getting treated your wounds, you went to principal's office. Knocking on the door, you entered inside and found that girl already sitting inside with her parents. You bow to the principal in respect.

Principal: Is it true Seo Y/n, that you hit Kang Ha-yun.

Y/n: (So Kang Ha-yun is her name) (sigh)

Mrs.Kang: Why even bother asking her? Can't you see my daughter's wound on her face? (cold)

Y/n: Mam its your daughter's fault also, and she was the one to hit me first.

Ha-yun: Mom, she was talking down about me. I couldn't just sit and hear it---

Y/n: If you have kept seated on your seat it would have been good, but you yourself came to me and provoked me.

Mrs.Kang: Are you lecturing my kid now, she has legs to walk so she can go anywhere she likes to.

Y/n: Then tell her to keep them in control. Or else, one day will come when she will walk away from your life's. (mumble)

Mrs.Kang: Yeobo! why are you not saying anything?

Mr.Kang: She is also a kid, let's talk with her parents.

Mrs.Kang: I'm sure that her parents would be also like her..... rude. (mumble)

Y/n: Mam you----

You got interrupted with a knock on the door, the door opened and there entered your sister. She bow to everyone and said.

Iseul: I'm sorry for my sister's behaviour, I will make sure that this will not happen again.

Mrs.Kang: (scoff) Its not your fault then why are you apologizing instead of your sister.

Iseul: I'm sorry, its my fault for not teaching her how to behave properly. I will take action against her for her behaviour.

Mrs.Kang: I want her to apologize to my daughter.

Iseul: Y/n, apologize---

Y/n: I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Kang for my rude behaviour towards you and your daughter. I'm sorry... Ha-yun.

You bowed to them and left from there, not wanting to stay there even for a second, cause if you do, you yourself won't be able to control by shouting at your sister, how can she blame you and apologize on behalf of you, is she even your sister, that's what you thought of.

Iseul: Now that my sister has apologized to your daughter, I want your daughter to apologize to her. Cause as far as I know its all your daughter's fault.

Mrs.Kang: You! how dare you--

Iseul: I might not have taught my sister how to behave but she sure knows how to talk. And... Mrs.Kang you seem to forget that your daughter isn't exactly a saint either. Perhaps it's time you teach her how to apologize for her own misdeeds.