Part 33

"You are alive. feel the air fill your lungs and the sun kiss your cheek. these things are enough and enough is everything."

Y/n's:

Its been a week since unnie didn't return back home, but she do come to university. She is staying in a hotel as she don't want to face father yet. Meanwhile dad is very worried about something other then unnie. I told him that she is doing fine but he looked bothered about something else. I was eating my breakfast until mom spoke up.

 I was eating my breakfast until mom spoke up

Mr.Seo: Y/n, me and your dad are going on a trip this afternoon. 

Y/n: Why so sudden?

Mr.Seo: He got some days off from the work. And he wanted to calm his mind and spend some time out, so we planned for a trip as its been years since we last spend time together.

Y/n: Good for you.

Mr.Seo: Call back Iseul home. You wouldn't be able to stay alone.

Y/n: I can...

Mrs.Seo: But its not good to stay alone, just call her back.

Y/n: I will tell her today at the uniersity.

Mrs.Seo: Good (smile) Now go you are getting late.

I waved bye to mom and left the house. Reaching university my lecture got started followed by some breaks. During the lunch time I talked to unnie about mom and dad's trip and told her to return back home, and stop wasting her boyfriend's money just to stay in a hotel. To which she agreed to.

One thing I forget to say, mom left her phone with me, just in case of emergency, when I stay at home alone, if unnie goes out by any means. I don't use phone that much cause I spend most of my time on the laptop. Which is of my dad's but he rarely uses it so I took it, so I never felt like buying a phone.

My classes got over so I was going back home, I stood at the bus stop while scrolling through my mom's mobile

My classes got over so I was going back home, I stood at the bus stop while scrolling through my mom's mobile. (sigh) There is nothing interesting to watch, so I pulled out my earbuds and started to hear music. The bus stopped infront of me, I got inside and sat down on the window side. The music stopped playing in my ears as Dad was calling me so I picked it up.