Part 28

"Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory."

Author's Pov:

The room was filled with silence only the sound of monitor beeping could be heard, a person jumped in through the window and approached the man who was laying on the hospital bed with a mask on and wires attached

Hearing some sounds the man woke up and saw the person in hoodie and mask standing just right infront of him, soon the person pull down the hoodie and mask reviling the face.

Do Hwan: ?? (chuckle lightly)

??: Told you that we will meet soon, you are lucky to not die even after getting shoot, or should I say you are unlucky that you are going to die soon by my hands.

Do Hwan: Looks like you didn't gain back your memories.

??: What?

Do Hwan: I see you didn't, but let me tell you this, that the person you are looking for is not me.

??: You are the reason for ruining more then 20 families, you are then reason for those lil kids parents death.... and you are the reason why Ha-Iseul died. And you are saying that your not him.

Do Hwan: It was not me, I didn't even knew who Ha-Iseul was---

??: Just don't you dare to take her name.

Do Hwan: (scoff) Think whatever you want to think, but just keep this in your mind that you got the wrong person. The person behind Ha-Iseul's death is someone close to you, its the person who you know and love the most!

??: I will not regret for what am I going to do now.

That person pulled out the wires which were attached to his body, and removed his mask. And soon his breath started to get uneven, but he didn't asked for help, rather he had a small smile dancing on his lips, the monitor started to beep rapidly and the emergency siren started to ring.

The person glanced at Do Hwan for the last time and jumped out of the window, leaving him to die. While Do Hwan was glad knowing that he was dying, and soon darkness covered infront of his eyes, and the the monitors stopped beeping, as straight line appeared on it.

The doctor's ran inside the room and started to give him CPR, but it was of no use. And he was announced dead.

Doctor: Woo Do Hwan died on xx-xx-xxxx, at 10:45 pm. Nurse call his family and inform them to come.

Y/n's Pov: