Part 24

"Hearts are wild creatures, that's why our ribs are cages."

Author's Pov:

You were sitting silently looking around, while everyone were enjoying the night until all the lights went off, making you pick up the phone, before you could switch on the flash light, a spot light went on Jin who was standing in center of the st...

You were sitting silently looking around, while everyone were enjoying the night until all the lights went off, making you pick up the phone, before you could switch on the flash light, a spot light went on Jin who was standing in center of the stage with a mic in his hand.

Jin: (clear throat) Sorry to interrupt you all, but I want to say it. Today is the best night of my life, I got married to the love of my life Jisoo (smile), I'm so honored to announce her as my wife Mrs.Kim Jisoo. In this beautiful night I would like to have a dance with my beautiful wife and make this movement more memorable.

He got down from the stage, and approached Jisoo, he got down on his knees and forward his hand, Jisoo gave him a small smile and took his hand, He kissed the back of her hand and guide her to the centre of the stage as the music started in slow pace.

Jisoo placed her hand on his shoulder, while Jin slowly wrap his hand around her waist. As they started to dance, you saw that Mr. And Mrs.Kim (Jin's parents) also got onto the stage, you took your phone and started to record it. A smile crept on your face, your heart just melted when you saw Jin's grandparents also dancing with full of love.

Jungkook tap on Lisa's shoulder, and forward his hand which she gladly accepted. Like this Rose and Jimin become the partners, Jennie and J-hope, Sana with her boyfriend Sehun. Suga and RM were forced to dance with the girls who were running behind them whole time.

And here Taehyung were stuck in the circle of girls who were dying to dance with him, until his eyes fell on you, who was sitting in the corner and recording others with a small smile on your face, he pushed the girls away and took his steps towards you.

You were so into yourself that you didn't felt his presence, until he tapped softly on your shoulder. Making you drop your phone, as you held your chest.

Y/n: You startled me. (breath out)

Taehyung: Sorry, but would you like to dance?

Y/n: Me? (chuckle) I don't know how to dance?