Part 21

"If I can still breath, I'm fine."

Author's Pov:

Day's passed by, Jisoo has isolated herself in her bedroom not wanting to come out. These days she didn't even go to work, she just eat her every meal in her room, only if a maid brings. You tried to talk with her but she was not wanting to, Mr.Kim was also worried but didn't show it out, he just let her be. As he knew that she wouldn't stay in her room forever.

Jin was sick worried for his girlfriend, she is not coming to work or even picking up his calls. If he wish he could just go to her house but he don't want to, so he decided to call you and ask about Jisoo's whereabouts.

 If he wish he could just go to her house but he don't want to, so he decided to call you and ask about Jisoo's whereabouts

Jin: Hello?

Y/n: Yes, Mr.Jin what's the matter?

Jin: Hmm its about Jisoo, its been three days since she is no coming to work or lifting her phone calls, she everything fine with her.

Y/n: (ash! what should I tell him, should I just tell the truth or an lie)

Jin: Hello?

Y/n: Ahm, s-she is sick and she broke her phone maybe that's the reason.

Jin: Maybe? are you not with her? 

Y/n: Hmm ya, I'm out since two days, so.... I will give my dad a call and ask him about unnie if there is something, I will tell you right away.

You sigh in a relief as he hummed and ended the call, you didn't waste any time and went upstairs, you knock on the door but there was no answer.

Y/n: (sigh) Unnie, till when are you thinking to stay inside, if you don't want to come out atleast pick up your calls. Mr.Jin has been calling me wanting to know about your condition.

Jisoo: (Yell from inside) What do you want me to tell him? to break up? that I'm going to marry another guy? that I don't love him?..... I-i can't, I just can't face him right now, I just don't know what to say, when he asks where I was? or what happened to me? So its better not to pick up his calls---

Y/n: Then what if he comes home, then will you be able to face him? (sigh) Unnie I know its hard for you, but you have to move on. First love never comes true.

Jisoo: Just go, I don't want to talk anymore.

It was not the only day, that went like this, Jin always calls you and asks you about Jisoo and the only thing you could do was lie to him. You were tired of this, same goes to Jin it's been a week that he didn't saw Jisoo or hear her voice.

 You were tired of this, same goes to Jin it's been a week that he didn't saw Jisoo or hear her voice