Part 16

"Watching someone die is an image you never forget."

Y/n's Pov:

Y/n: Alex?

Y/n: Alex?

The only thing came in my mind was "What is he doing here?". He had a smirk on his pink lips, while his face glow due to the light hanging upon us. I didn't pay much attention to his features before, but now that he is sitting just right infornt of me, I can't lie but to accept that he is drop dead handsome. This is the reason why every female employee's in our company runs behind him for his few seconds of attention.

 This is the reason why every female employee's in our company runs behind him for his few seconds of attention

Alex: Nice to see you here my dear Y/n (smile)

Y/n: (frown) What are you doing here? And who are you?

Alex: Oh my bad, so let me introduce myself, I'm Woo Minseok, Woo Do Hwan's younger brother.

Y/n: (scoff, chuckle) (So he has been sitting besides me since years, and I searched for him in the whole world)

Minseok: I think you remember me now. (smile)

Y/n: How can I forget you, when you are the one who drugged Yuna and killed her.

Minseok: Oh, I'm quite impressed that you found out that she was drugged by me, but what a pity that it was too late (smirk)

Y/n: You are right, the whole time the evil sprit was just sitting right beside me, with an virtuous mask, and I didn't even knew.

My phone was already broke into pieces, and there was not even a single chance for me to escape from here, I'm trying my best to untie the ropes but its so hard to do that. My whole body is numb I barely have any strength left, but I didn't show it out.

Do Hwan: So now you took good amount of rest shall we start our special guest treatment. (smirk)

As I heard his voice I turn around and looked at him, something bad is going to happen that's the only thing I could think from his eyes. He took his step towards me and untie the ropes, I yell in pain when he grabbed my hair in his fist, making me stand. My left leg was hurting like hell and above that walking with it was on another level, I tried to free my self but only to get more pain in return, so I stopped.