Part 19

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness.I am kindto everyone,but when someoneis unkind to me,weak is notwhat you are goingto remember about me."

Author's Pov:

Mr.Beak: No way out darling (smirk)

Jisoo gulp and tried to free her hand but it was of no use. She looked around searching a human, who she can ask help to, but to her bad there was not even a single bird, her eyes filled with tears.

Jisoo: leave me or I will shout. (scared)

Mr.Beak: try it there is no one to listen to your scream except me. (chuckle)

Jisoo: Charles help me.

She said looking towards the door which was closed, hearing her saying that Mr. Beak looked back but found no one, to which Jisoo took the chance and pushed him away and started to run she took out her phone from her pocket and opened it dialing your number, but before it even could ring her phone was snatched by Mr.Beak.

Mr.Beak: You bitch.

Saying that he throw the phone onto the ground crushing it with his foot. Jisoo yell in pain as he grabbed her hair in his fist.

Mr.Beak: I was being nice to you and here you are behaving like a bitch. (anger)

Tears started to fall from her eyes wetting her cheeks. She just prayed someone to come and save her. But looks like today was not her day. Mr.Beak grabbed her collar ripping the cloth near her shoulder exposing her bra. She screamed on top of her lungs, she felt pathetic for being this weak and not able to protect herself and her dignity.

Y/n's Pov:

I was sitting infront of the table which was filled with various papers I was looking through a specific information until my phone started to buzz rapidly I didn't waste any time and took my phone and called Jisoo unnie but it was switched off

I opened our chat group, and found her current location which was at Hybe corporation. She was in danger, how did I know? it's because she has a special bracelet, if you are in danger all you need is to tap on the bracelet three times, and it will send your current location to the selected persons you know.