Part 30

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why."

Author's Pov:

Astro were surrounded by the student's, they were screaming their names and cheering like they were some sort of celebrities

Astro were surrounded by the student's, they were screaming their names and cheering like they were some sort of celebrities. You were eating your lunch until you choke on your own food. Jia rubbed your back and handed you the water which you gulp down.

 Jia rubbed your back and handed you the water which you gulp down

Y/n: Eunwoo oppa?

Jia: You know him?

Y/n: Ya, he is my sister's boyfriend.

Jia: What!? your sister, you mean Seo Ha-Iseul. Is she your sister?

Y/n: Hmm.

You saw them sitting, as some other girls started to serve their lunch to them. Your sister was sitting beside Eunwoo, from corner of your eye you noticed that many girls were giving her a death glair, as they got jealous of her.

Jia: Why don't you go and talk with them?

Y/n: I'm not good with starting a conversation, and moreover I only know Eunwoo oppa and my sister. I don't know about the rest of the members.

Iseul has been in a relationship with Eunwoo for more then two years, but you only know about Eunwoo, as you never hangout with them, and you don't talk with boys or have any guy friend. Iseul got up from her seat and started to come towards you. You got up and picked your tray ready to leave.

Iseul: Y/n wait!

Y/n: (sigh) What is it?

Iseul: Come, let me introduce you to my friends.

Y/n: You have friends?

Iseul: Ya! stop joking and come.

Y/n: Unnie, you know that I don't like to socialize, specifically with boys.

Iseul: They are good, if not today then someday you will have to talk with them.

Y/n: Then I will wait for that day, for now I will leave---