Part 18

"In every angel, a demon hides. And in every demon, an angel strides."

Author's Pov:

Ya! Ya you yes you, vote this part now!

You didn't vote, did you. Come on one press won't harm your pretty finger will it. Now vote or, or...... nothing, but just vote!

Author's Pov:

One of the maid guide you towards the dining hall, as you reached there everyone's eyes fell on you

One of the maid guide you towards the dining hall, as you reached there everyone's eyes fell on you. You bowed to Taehyung's parents and greeted them in respect.

Y/n: Good morning Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim. (Bow)

Mrs. Kim: (smile) Good morning dear, have a seat.

The maid pulled the chair helping you to sit down, she took your hand stick and kept it aside. The maids served the breakfast and left. You were felling really awkward not knowing what to speak.

Jin: Don't worry I informed Jisoo that you are staying at our house. And how's your wound. 

Y/n: Not so bad. 

Jin: That's good to know, be careful from now on, on your way back home.

Mrs.Kim: Ya!, let her eat now. Did you liked the breakfast. (smile)

Y/n: Hmm, it's pretty good.

Mrs.Kim: If I knew your favorite dish then I would have made it---

Y/n: No, no its fine, I'm not a picky eater. I liked these dishes too.

In between you both kept talking but, on the other hand Taehyung, Jin and Mr.Kim were completely silent. Like father like son. Mrs.Kim was so caring and lovely.

Y/n: (Wish I had a mom like her)

As you all were done with your breakfast, you grabbed your hand stick and stood up. 

Y/n: Thankyou for taking care of me, I will be leaving then (bow)

Mrs.Kim: Please do come again, I has a great time talking with you.

Y/n: I will (smile)

Mrs.Kim: But wait how will you go back.

Y/n: Taxi...