Part 32

"CHOKE THEM ON THE ASHES OF THE DREAMS THEY BURNED."

Y/n's Pov:

MJ oppa left from there as I sat down on the couch. As was in my own world someone came and sat beside me.

 As was in my own world someone came and sat beside me

Guy: Hey beautiful are you alone (smirk)

Y/n: Thankyou, and no my friend are with me (fake smile)

Guy: Hmm... but look they left you all alone, come let's go.

Y/n: Not interested, they would be back soon.

Guy: Ohhh hard to get I see, then can I get you phone number.

Y/n: Ya sure why not, its 911 (smile) Its better if you leave, or you see my hand this will directly land on your face.

Guy: Do you think I am scared of you, na baby be a good girl and please your Daddy (smirk)

Saying that he touched my thighs, I had enough I told him to leave nicely but looks like he will not listen to me. I stood up and smile at him I grabbed the bottle which was placed on a table and without thinking twice I hit it on his head, he groan in pain, I held his collar and started to punch him.

Y/n: You want me huh? (punch) I told you nicely to leave, but looks like you took it so light (punch)----

??: Ya y/n leave him you might kill him

Y/n: leave me rocky oppa I swear that I will kill this fucker.

But he stopped me before I can land another punch on his face so that guy took the chance and thanked rocky oppa before running from there while I huff in anger

Rocky: Sorry for the disturbance. (bow)

He kept on bowing and apologizing to the people you were looking at me and whispering, but I cared less. If I ever saw him again I will surly kill him.

Rocky: And you sit, here drink some water.

I sighed and drank the water, I was already in a lot of mess but that fucker created more.