Part 25

"What if you fall?Oh' But my Darling What if you fly."

Author's Pov:

You dropped your phone while helping Jisoo near the car, which one of the guard picked it and saw that the call was still going on

Guard: Hello?

Taehyung: Were is y/n? And what happened?

Guard: King, someone tried to harm Mrs. Jisoo, but Miss Y/n saved her on the right time, I think you should come here soon.

Taehyung: I will be there but call the police first.

Guard: Yes king.

All of the guards were Taehyung's men as Jisoo got married to Jin, so it was obvious that her life would be in more danger, so Jisoo needed more security. But looks like things didn't go as it was planned.

Taehyung: Hello, hyung you need to hurry and go to YG corporation, someone has attacked on noona. It will take some time me to reach there.

Jin: What the hell are you talking tae---

Taehyung: Please go there fast, I also don't know what happened.

Jin: Okay, see you there.

Y/n's Pov:

I saw that my hand was bleeding, maybe my had got cut due to the window glass

I saw that my hand was bleeding, maybe my had got cut due to the window glass. But I felt no pain, until I saw it.

James: Miss your hand.

Y/n: Its fine, why didn't you catch him. Its your job to protect unnie, If your King finds it will he spare you.

James: He will, cause I did what he said and protected you and your sister.

Y/n: (chuckle) I don't need any protection.

James took my hand into his and wrapped his hanky around my wound, as I was lost in my thoughts, did I saw that symbol before, If I did, then why am I not able to remember it, and why my head started to hurt when I saw it?

James: I think we should go back.

Y/n: Hmm.

Jemes: Let me hold your coat.