Part 9

"There's something lurking in the dark. Waiting for the right moment to strike and leave its mark."

Author's Pov:

Taehyung: (smirk) This company is mine and I will make sure of it that it won't be anyone else

Taehyung: (smirk) This company is mine and I will make sure of it that it won't be anyone else. As I said I will get this company and now see, you were not even able to stop, so what belongs to mine will be mine by hook or by crook.

You just sighed and left the room, as your stepped outside you saw that girl just standing infront of you folding her hand on her chest and smirking at you. You just ignored her and went past by her but what she said next made you stop on your track.

Girl: See I told you, that no one say no to me and now look where am I standing and where you are

Girl: See I told you, that no one say no to me and now look where am I standing and where you are. (chuckle) It's fun to see you working you as an employee.

Y/n: (smile) Welcome back, let me show your work place if you need anything please let us know. Hope you last long here. 

You didn't wanted to fight with her. So you just kept quite, you can see her burning with anger. You showed her the table for the work, and left from there sitting on your place.

Y/n: (sigh) How am I going to find him. Even Yuna is trying her best to track him but looks like he is very powerful that not even a single information of him can be traced. I just need to know which mafia group has the symbol of a dragon as far as I knew there are thousands of mafia gang having a name dragon and symbol dragon. And how am I going to find that particular person from those thousands. (mumble)

You brushed your hair back and sighed. You picked up the papers ad started to finish your work. It was 7 in the evening and you have completed your work. You looked at the boy who's seat is next to you and called him.

Y/n: Alex.

He looked up from his file and turn his chair facing at you.

Alex: Yes how can I help you. (smile)

Y/n: I need to go somewhere urgently, so can you please hand these files to Mr.Kim (Taehyung) if he ask for it. 

Alex: Sure.