Part 15

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees."

Author's Pov:

As soon as you left from there, taehyung also went to his cabin, he didn't knew why but he throw the vase which was kept on the table and huff in anger, he brush his hair back and sat down on his chair closing his eyes

As soon as you left from there, taehyung also went to his cabin, he didn't knew why but he throw the vase which was kept on the table and huff in anger, he brush his hair back and sat down on his chair closing his eyes. Soon the door opened and he didn't even bother to look at the person.

Jin: What is this mess Tae?....... I'm asking you.

Taehyung: (sigh) Nothing.

Jin: Nothing? Then you did it for fun huh?

Taehyung: Leave me alone hyung.

Jin: Did something happen when I was out?

Taehyung: (irritated) Hyung will you please stop asking questions! I'm already fed up of that girl Y/----

He stopped in middle when he found Jisoo standing behind Jin, She shook her head and mouthed a 'Please'.

Taehyung: Its nothing I'm just lil stressed due to work.

Jin: I will send someone to clean this up, if you are not well then take some rest. I will take my leave then.

Taehyung just hummed in response, jisoo sighed in relief, Jin left the cabin and Jisoo followed him from behind. She was lost in her own though and bumped onto Jin.

Jin: And now what happened to you?

Jisoo: Hmm that, I want to take half day---

Jin: Why? are you not felling well.

Jisoo: No, I'm fine its just that something urgent came up at my home so.

Jin: Hmm, Okay then you can take a leave and more over we don't have any work left to do.

Jisoo: (smile) Thankyou, I will take my leave then (bow)

Jin nod in response and Jisoo left from there, she sat inside the car and drove off to house. Soon she reached home and entered inside, she called a maid and asked.