Part 20

"NO GUTS, NO GLORY, NO LEGEND, NO STORY."

Y/n's Pov:

Jisoo: You love Jin don't you?

I shoot my head towards her direction only to find her calm as a sea. The vehicle's behind me started to honk as I stooped my car in middle of the road. The first thing I did was parking my car to a side, and turn towards her.

Y/n: What did you say?

Jisoo: I asked, you like jin don't you?

Y/n: (scoff) Who? Me? Love? Mr.Jin? Not gonna lie, but he is handsome, and has the ever single quality that a girl wants in a guy. He is tall, rich, good looking---

Jisoo: So you do love him.

As I started to describe him, she looked at me with sad eyes. But I'm just telling the truth---wait, what sad eyes, does she likes him. Oh my, my... That's why, when I entered inside the cabin they were sticking to each other like a glue.

Y/n: What if I say yes? would you approve me to date him?

She broke the eye contact with me and looked out of the window, I heard her sniffing, is she crying? Does she really like him--- no she loves him for sure. I was not able to hold it back and started to laugh so hard, that I started to cry.

Y/n: Ha Ha Ha, you really thought that I will like him. No way, I see him more like a enemy of mine then a lover boy. 

Hearing me laugh she turned and looked at me back, her eyes were red, cheeks wet with her tears, the tip of her nose also turned light red. Making me bust into laugh again.

Jisoo: S-stop its embarrassing. (sniff)

Saying that she stated to wipe her face, my smiling face suddenly turned into a serious one. Does she know who really he is? Does she know how dangerous work he does?

Y/n: Do you love him? Ofcourse you do, I can see it. Not only me but anyone one can tell that you are in love with him. Does Mr.Jin know that you love him? Does he loves you----

Jisoo: He proposed me today, and I accepted it. (shy)

I had no words to speak, this conversation was going good, but now its taking another way. I'm not against her dating, its her life, she has her own choice. And more over I'm her lil sister I have no right to judge her, but the problem is the person who she is dating. 

Jisoo: Is there any problem? 

Y/n: (shook head) No, its your choice (fake smile) Dad wanted to talk with you, here talk with him he must be worried about you.

Handing her my phone, I stated to drive. I looked to my side glancing at her, she looked happy. She held the coat tightly, which was wrapped around her shoulders perfectly. The whole ride, the only thing which bothered me was, is she safe to date him?