Chapter five

Moxxie and Mille, tired from the long run and long fall they took to get into the cave are defeated by Striker as he ties them both up next to Stolas.

Moxxie asks "Your highness are you okay?"

Stolas doesn't answer, instead looking back up towards the cave entrance he sees Blitz and Loona assessing the situation below.

Striker looks at Moxxie and approaches him. With a knife in his hand, he pulls Moxxie up, puts the knife to his throat, and says "If you talk again I'll make sure you won't be able to speak for the rest of your very short life you weak imp."

Striker throws Moxxie hard to the ground. Blitz and Loona jump down into the cave landing softly. Striker rushes over and grabs both M&Ms and Stolas

Striker says "If you take another step I'll kill all of them!"

Blitz instantly takes his gun out and fires it, hitting Striker's knife and launching it out of his hands.

Striker then takes his gun out and aims it towards Stolas' head. An audible whimpering escapes Stolas mouth as the gun is pressed to his head.

"If you do so much as try to reload that gun of yours I'll blow your little birdies brains out over the floor. If I were you I would pick my next move very carefully." Striker says with a smirk.