Chapter thirteen

Question of the day!
Who's your favorite helluva boss character??

Blitz, Lonna, Stolas, and M&Ms return to the office from their first killing together Stolas not fully comfortable with the concept; much like Moxxie but they both power through to make sure the job gets done.

"It was an easy kill so you didn't have to do much Stolas but it typically should go that way... Unless you're Moxxie and have to make everything soooo much fucking harder than it has to be, but I have faith in you, unlike Mox."

Blitz says. Moxxie's mouth is ajar after hearing the slanderous comment Blitz has made about him. Moxie replies ¨It was one time okay? They were a family and they looked so happy.¨

Blitz, ignoring Moxxie now looking at Stolas claims "As a victory to our first successful hit together we should go on da-dinner dangerously awesome dinner. We can go to a place you'd like." Blitz says with a slight blush on his face.

M&Ms and Lonna turn to each other and decide that enough is enough. They walk up to Blitz as Moxxie guide the prince to the other room

Moxxie tells him "Your highness-"

"Call me Stolas please" Stolas interrupts.

"Stolas. Blitz seemingly likes you quite a bit or he has just turned a new leaf and became very... sentimental over firsts. So just don't hurt his feelings. Please."

As this is happening, Lonna tells Blitz "Blitz you have to be very careful when you do that you know that people are out to get Stolas did you forget that already?"

Mille nods her head in agreement.

Blitz looks down at the floor with a sad demeanor, because he truly did forget that. He had such a great time with IMP and Stolas on the hit that he forgot all about the problems in paradise, or well I guess hell.

Blitz now with a fake smile on his face stands up, opens the office door, and closes it behind him. He walks up to Stolas, looks into his eyes and says "Stolas...w-I don't want to go to dinner anymore." Blitz looks away quickly trying to avoid seeing the pain in Stolas's eyes.

Blitz yells "LONNY Let's go!"

Lonna hurriedly walks out the door and walks towards the exit; to get in the van.

"Stolas, you like uhhhh... Teleport or something you can stay at my place if you want." Blitz says.

"What Blitz means by that is if you aren't at his place before he is, he's gonna cry" Lonna states well, staring at her phone with her feet up on the dash of the car.

Stolas' eyes search for truth in the statement Lonna has made.

M&M leave the building and head home. Stolas is still standing alone in the office, shocked by the words spoken to him by Lonna just moments ago.

Stoals's heart pounding with the idea of Blitz truly caring for him,

truly wanting him...

Truly desiring him.

The thoughts were seemingly too much for Stolas as he opened a portal to Blitz's living room and walked through leading into Blitz's house.

Shockingly Blitz and Lonna haven't arrived back yet. Stolas takes a seat on the couch, looking around waiting for Blitz and Lonna to return home.

Half an hour goes by, Stolas grows more and more impatient as each minute passes with no word from Blitz about when he will be back.

Stolas, taking matters into his own hands, texts Lonna asking "How long until you both return home?"

Lonna replies "Now."

As the text goes through Blitz opens the door and walks in as Lonna, not even a second behind walks in as well. Loona closes the door behind them.

Stolas looks at the doorway Blitz is standing in. Seeing the person who is keeping him safe from his now dangerous life.

He's always longed for someone to care for him but not the way Blitz has as of late.

He likes the attention and affection he's getting from Blitz, but not the circumstances surrounding it.

Stolas returns to reality as Blitz sits down on the couch next to him. "So Stolas how'd you like your first day? Was it as good as you thought it would be?" Blitz asked genuinely curious.

Stolas replied claiming "It was quite... different from what I'm used to but it was entertaining regardless. I'm just glad that we were able to spend the day together, Blitzy."

Blitz rolls his eyes. Stolas with a grin on his face asks "Did you enjoy my company today on the job as well?"

Blitz looking deep into Stolas eyes thinking about how much he truly did enjoy Stolas company he looks away from Stolas saying "No it was more of a bother but it's not a big deal. As long as you aren't dying with us it's safer here. Soooo you're staying. Right?"

Stolas looks at Blitz with a frown on his face and says "I suppose I'll stay." In a mocking tone "But only because I have to."

Blitz seemingly did not mind the terrible impression Stolas did. But truly he wants nothing more than Stolas to stay, not because he'll be in danger if he doesn't but rather because he wants to be as close as possible to him. He needs to be.

Blitz looks around the room Lonna disappears in her room Stolas and Blitz now alone in the living room. They look at each other, eyes locked on each other. Stolas looks at Blitz with a smile on his face.

Both of them want it but none of them know it. None of them are bold enough to make the first move. Until. Blitz leans in and kisses Stolas and whispers in his ear "I need you to stay... For me. And you're uh safety of course.

Stolas pulls away and looks at Blitz, both of them flustered and looking at each other. Stolas opens his mouth and says.