Chapter twelve

Question of the day! - Whats your all time favorite drink?

Blitz, Stolas, and Lonna arrive at IMP headquarters

Moxxie reviewing the list that's in his hands of clients for the day. The list has fewer clients than IMP is used to having but work is work. Even if the work is a small group of hitmen from hell.

Moxxie walks up to Blitz at the entrance of the room, he starts to tell him about the client's situation, and walks with him to his desk. Unaware that Stolas is behind them following Blitz.

Blitz hears enough as Moxxie continues to talk and talk, Blitz tunes him out and sits at his desk. Blitz starts to focus on the door to the office just anything other than Moxxie's annoying voice.

Blitz finally having enough yells at Moxxie saying "Moxxie if you don't shut the fuck up in the next two seconds I'm gonna hit you over the head with this book so hard you aren't going to be able to from another sentence FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!¨. Do you under fucking stand me?"

Moxxie replies "Yes. Someone must have had a bad morning, did you not have coffee or something?"

Blitz shoots back claiming, "I actually did have my coffee, but I haven't fucked your wife today and if you keep talking I'll change that."

Moxxie rolls his eyes at the sarcastic comment. As he quickly turns around and finally sees Stolas and says, "Hello your highness what brings you here today? Are you feeling better from your injuries yet?"

Stolas looks down at the little imp and proclaims "I truly do feel better but Blitzy demands that I must stay with him for 'safety reasons' so I must comply. He's very forceful, which I'm sure you know."

Stolas, with a smile on his face only Moxxie can see, gets the hint and walks back to Mille and Lonna.

Mille, looking over the list the same way Moxxie did just moments ago and Blitz is too. Lonna is on her phone waiting for any word on what they're going to do to start the day. The brick walls giveing a sense of safety and security for Stolas as he takes a seat next to Blitz.

Blitz looks up at Stolas and says "It is for safety reasons you know that right? You were just shot so I'm soooo sowwy if the fact I want you in my sight for at least the rest of the day is such a fucking inconvenience to you then you can suck it and deal with it because I'm clearly not letting you get hurt like that again."

Stolas looks at Blitz clearly shocked by the out-of-character words Blitz said to him. Stolas' mind is racing with thoughts.

'Does he really care?

'He might just not like the inconvenience of me being hurt, maybe that's it?'

'But he let me stay at his place so it has to mean something. Right?'

'And he hasn't ignored me the way he typically does... Has this little incident truly changed the way he treats me?'

Stolas looks at Blitz, his eyes full of hope as he says, ¨Blitzy you don't have to be so forceful with me I comply with you either way.¨ Stolas opens his arms trying to hug Blitz, as Blitz pulls away.

Moxxie comes back into the office and claims, "It's time for our first client. If we want to get these done today we have to start 20 minutes ago so let's go guys!"

Lonna comes into the office as well and says "If you two are gonna fuck just do it when we get back we don't have time for this and you know that's serious because it's coming from me."

Stolas and Blitz lock eyes as Stolas smiles down at Blitz. Blitz looks up at Stolas they both smile at eachother as Blitz stands up and says, ¨Lets go make some fucking MONEY!!!!¨

A look of pure surprise in Stolas ́ eyes as he is taking in the moment. He is going on his first hired hit with IMP!