Chapter fourty

Blitz just hangs up the phone and puts it face down on the table as he leans back in his chair he hears a portal opening. He stands up and looks over to see Stolas in the other room. Blitz thinks to himself 'I didn't think he would show up this fast.' Blitz opens his office door and motions for Stolas to head over to them.  With a smile Stolas follows Blitz's orders and walks into his office, the door closing behind him.

With a smile Stolas asks, "So, Blitz. What do you think I wanted to talk to you about?"

"I have no idea what shit is in your head so I couldn't know." Blitz replies, with a blank stare. "So what did you want to talk about?" Stolas with a slight pause opens his mouth to speak but doesn't say a word. "Well are we going to talk today or..." Blitz says, as he takes a look through the glass on his door to make sure Moxxie and Mille aren't watching them.

Now turning back to face Stolas who is fingerling with his hands says, "If you want to talk later we can. I don't mind Stolas."

Stolas now looking at Blitz, puts his hands to his side and says, "Well that sounds good... I uh I could talk to you when you are home maybe or tomorrow."

"Sounds good to me, see you then." Blitz replies as he opens the office door. "I'll see you then Stolas."

Stolas opens a portal and leaves. As soon as he does Moxxie and Millie walk back into the room and see Blitz just standing there. Moxie, confused askes, "Blitz? What are you doing?"

"What? Why does that matter? Don't you two have shit to do?" Blitz fires back.

Silence fills the room for a moment before Mille replies, "Blitz... It was a question you don't need to be so defensive about it."

Blitz takes a step backwards not breaking eye contact with them before closing his office door as he yells, "Get your shit done!"

Moxxie and Millie look at each other with confused expressions on their faces before connecting the dots.

Moxie knocks on the door softly staying, "Blitz? Did Stolas come by?"

"Yeah, but why does that matter?" Blitz replies.

"No reason, just curious is all." Moxxie replies.

"He wanted to tell me something or talk to me about something, but when I asked him about it he didn't seem keen on talking. Do you guys have any idea what he was gonna talk about?" Blitz asks, with a worried tone.

"Well he likes you a lot so maybe it's something about that? Doesn't that sound exciting?" Moxie asks.

"I guess it could be that... What if it's his way of telling me that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore or maybe he doesn't want to see me at all... Or maybe he just... I don't know. I don't want to talk about this anymore. Can you two just leave me alone and get some clients listed for tomorrow?" Blitz asks.

"Sure Blitz we will get right on that." Millie says, as she and Moxxie both walk out and head towards the main office to start listing and organizing the lists for the days to follow.

As the work day comes to an end Blitz and Lonna head home, as they arrive at home Blitz remembers that Stolas could stop by so he decides to text him.

"Hey Stolas. What did you want to talk about?"

"I mean when do you want to talk?"

          "Whenever you want to I can."

"I can do it now."

"Sounds good to me, Blitzy."

Lonna heads to her room immediately after the door to the apartment opens. Blitz stands staring at the apartment door waiting for Stolas. A few minutes pass before a portal opens next to Blitz and Stolas walks through. Stolas doesn't see Blitz as he walks through the portal and has a worried look on his face as he calls out "Blitzy?"