Chapter two

Blitz groggily wakes up and heads to the kitchen to make coffee for himself seeing Lonna already at the table scrolling on her phone.

"Hey Lonny how'd you sleep?" He asks, trying to get a conversation started before the work day begins.

"Fine." She says not very interested in the conversation, but rather with something she's found on her phone.

Blitz realizes this and ends the potential conversation and shifts his attention towards making the coffee.

A few minutes pass as neither of them says a word to each other.

Blitz looks over his shoulder now and then to make sure Lonna is okay but he sees something that catches his eye on Lonna's phone.

He sees that Stolas is on nearly every post. He quickly texts Stolas

" Six sounds good with ya?"

Blitz thinks to himself i'm not worried that Stolas is in danger or anything because he's a prince, just a bit confused. Stolas is supposed to be staying on the low now that he's out of the hospital.

Blitz then asks Lonna about what she's seeing on her phone that's so captivating by saying "What are you looking at on that thing?"

Lonna replies emotionlessly "Just seeing that the prince that you always go to for the book is missing."

Blitz's eyes widen, he stops the coffee machine and hurries Lonna into the van saying

"We need to get in the office. Now!"