Chapter thirty-four

As Blitz and Stolas are sitting on the couch much like the countless times they have done before, Stolas starts off a conversation by asking, "Blitz, what are we doing?"

Blitz looks up at Stolas as he replies, "Well we are sitting on my couch right now."

Stolas rolls his eyes as he says, "I mean what are we doing"
"Oooooh" Blitz replies, "We are hiding from Striker and Stella and who ever the fuck else wants us dead."

"And where exactly are we hiding?" Stolas says while looking at Blitz with a blank stare.

"My h... Oh I see your point. Do you have any better ideas though?" Blitz asks with a hopeful smile.

"Well we could hide out with your two friends if they would be okay with that. That idea probably won't work too well because they know they work with you." Stolas reasons.

Blitz looking down at the ground thinking. Moments later Blitz replies, "What if we just kill them so we don't have anyone to run from?" Blitz says while looking at Stolas.

"Well that's very violent and additionally no matter how bad things get I can't just let you kill Stella. I can't leave Octavia without a mother."

Blitz, now looking directly at Stolas, says, "Hey! I could be a great mother!"

"Well Blitz, that's not how this works." Stolas says as he looks away from Blitz.

"Stolas it's 2024! This can be how it works."

"Fine, okay whatever. Regardless, you aren't killing her okay?" Sotlas says in a serious tone as he looks directly at Blitz.

"Understood." Blitz says as he rolls his eyes.

"Good. Now, a very important question. Where would you like to go? We can't stay here and wait for them to come here and attack us." Stolas says looking at Blitz with a soft smile.

"Well we could go to Moxxie's place. Or we could go to Millie's parents. Or we could go to Fizz's place. He lives with Ozzie so I don't know if they would let us." Blitz says, now looking at Stolas for an answer.

"Well you protected Fizz didn't you? I'm sure they'll let us stay." Stolas reasons.

"I guess you're right but what do you want to do?" Blitz asks.

"Well staying with Fizz and Asmodues would be much safer for us and for your friends. But at the same time running your business would be much harder." Stolas says

"How so?" Blitz replies, his eyes going wide at the thought of losing his business.

"Well because we would be hiding like no one can know we are there, type of hiding." Stolas claims.

"Can't you just use your magic to make us look different."

"..." Stolas pauses

"What? Tell me you didn't forget you could do that!" Blitz says.

"It's a big book! Okay?" Stolas reasons.

"I fucking hate you." Blitz says sarcastically. "Anyways what can you turn into?" Blitz asks, genuinely curious.

"Well I can be anything you want." Stolas says, with a playful wink.

"Stolas this is for safety reasons not for that okay so stop." Blitz says with a smile.

"Oh I'm sure you wouldn't mind it." Stolas says with another flirtatious wink.

Blitz looks towards the ground as he starts to walk away. "Is everything okay... Blitz i'm sorry i didn't mean to-'' Stoals says, as he gets interrupted