Fourty six

Both me and the author apologize for the long pause on the chapters. We've been busy but are posting it now. Make sure to comment because we read each one!

Blitz, at home now feels a buzzing in his pocket. Blitz takes his phone out and looks at the screen.  He sees that Stolas texted him. Blootz thinks to himself. 'Oh my fucking... What does he want now?' Blitz unlocks his phone and opens the text message, reading it twice to make sure he read it right.

"There's no way." Blitz says aloud.

Loona hears him and walks over and asks, "No way what?"

"I-uh... Nothing. It's just that... I have something to do tomorrow that I forgot about. Anyways tomorrow Moxxie's in charge so don't give him a hard time." Blitz reasons.

"Cool." Loona replies, unbothered as she returns to her room.

Blitz calls Moxxie immediately after the door closes and begins to pace the living room. Moxxie answers the phone saying, "Hello?"

"Hey Mox. You're in charge tomorrow don't fuck it up im out for the day." Blitz claims as he hangs up.

Moxxie tries to reply but the call disconnects before he could. He turns to Millie with a smile on his face and says, "I'm in charge tomorrow because Blitz is doing something else?"

"Did he say what?" Millie asks with a confused expression on her face.

"No... It's probably some stuff for Stolas." Moxxie reasons.

"OH! We have that thing to do, Mox." Millie replies as Moxxie gets up.

"You're right, oh how did I forget?" Moxie replies.

"Let's go, what time is it?" Millie asks.

"It... is 11:25." Moxie replies.

"Great, we still have time." Millie claims.

Blitz opens a portal and walks through into Stolas' room and announces his arrival by claiming, "I'm here... Hello?"

Stolas peaks around the corner with only this head and says, "Stay there! I'll be back in a minute."

Blitz looks over as Stolas head goes back around the corner and Blitz starts to walk towards it. Blitz says, "I got this far by not listening."

Stolas reasons, "Blitz! I'm being serious."

"Fine... fine whatever." Blitz replies as he takes a seat on the bed waiting for Stolas to come back around the corner. Moments later Stolas comes back around the corner in a crimson red robe.

"What are you wearing?" Blitz asks with a smile.

"Feel it." Stolas replies as he takes a seat next to Blitz.

Blitz feels the soft, silky robe and replies, "Why'd you put that on?"

"I put it on because you were here." Stolas claims with a warm smile.

"Is that why you didn't want me to go around the corner?" Blitz asks.

"Yes. What else would it have been." Stolas replies.

"I... I don't know. I was just asking no need to get mad about it." Blitz replies as he stands up.

"What? Blitz I'm not mad I'm just asking." Stolas claims as he gestures for him to sit back down, Blitz listens and sits down again.

"Sorry." Blitz says as he looks away from Stolas.

"No need dear, it's okay." Stolas replies.

"Anyways, what did you want me to stop by again for?" Blitz asks with a smile.