Chapter twenty seven

Question of the day!
What's your favorite season?

Blitz and Stolas are on the couch loona and Octavia have just left to hangout.

Stolas looks at Blitz and asks, "You did mean what you said right? I just want to make sure that you know what this implies if all goes well."

"Yeah I know what it means but I don't think I'm ready for all of that... It's not that I don't want it. It's just... Complicated." Blitz says as Stolas nods understandingly.

"That's absolutely alright, Blitzy. I'm more than happy to take things as slow as you need. But for now what would you like to do in this... very... Nice? Apartment." Stolas says as he starts to laugh.

"Shut up I live here ya know you can always pretend to like it." Blitz says with a smile on his face.

"Blitz it's not that I don't like it here. It's just very different from what I'm used to. If this wasn't your place I wouldn't spend a moment here but because it's your place I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life here." Stolas says with a soft smile.

Blitz looks away from Stolas and directs his attention elsewhere. Stolas realizes this and asks, "Did I say something wrong Blitz?"

"No it's just the rest of your life? In here?" Blitz says as he starts to laugh again. "If I kept you in here forever then I don't know what type of partner I would be."

"You'll be mine." Stolas says as he gives Blitz a kiss. This catching Blitz off guard causes him to freeze up.

"I-uh... Okay. Anyways..."

Stolas laughs as he says, "You what? I can't quite make out what you're saying."

"Shut it you oversized bird just give me a minute." Blitz says as he takes a deep breath.

"I was saying that... Well shit now I don't remember."

"Such a shame. Anyways, anything you want to do, Blitzy?" Stolas asks as he gazes over at Blitz.

"You wanna tell me about your royal shit you gotta do all the time?" Blitz asks curiously.

"Well from what I remember you would find it quite boring. Its mostly just making sure that everything is in order and the ways it supposed to be."

"What do you do if it isn't?"

"Well then I will fix it."

"How would you do that?"

"There are just some things I can't tell you. It's top secret." Stolas says with a laugh.

"I'm a top I can keep the secret tell me!" Blitz says demandingly.

"W-What... No, not that type of top... It's like a very protected secret. I can't tell you because then it won't be top secret."

"Let's make it a bottom secret and tell me."

"Blitz it's not that top and bottom ok? It's okay not to know that. I just need you to not say it like that. Alright?"

"Yeah okay. Are you telling me or not?"

"I can't tell you." Stolas says with a frown.

"Okay then... What can you tell me?" Blitz says in a mocking tone.

"That depends, what do you want to know?" Stolas asks in a soft voice.

"I want to know..."

Before Blitz can finish his sentence he hears Octavia's voice say "Dad we're home!"

Stoals sits up and looks at his daughter Blitz doing the same but looking at loona. "Hey Via, how was your hangout?" Stolas asks, his eyes beaming.

"It was great. I swear if you two don't get together then I'm going to hurt you both because me and loona are going to be best friends."

loona looks at Blitz with a smile Blitz smiles back as he turns to Stolas who is already looking at him with a warm smile. Blitz can't help but laugh as he stands up and says, "Well Octavia me and your father have plans but it might take some time okay?"

"Sounds fair to me." Octavia says as she smiles at Blitz.

Blitz gestures telling them to sit on the couch Stolas and Blitz next to each other on one end of the couch. Loona and Octavia on the other end. "What movie do you wanna watch?" Blitz asks as he hands the remote over to Octavia.

A knock on the door is heard, Blitz gets up as he starts walking to the door, the knocks getting faster and louder. "Who the fuck is it?" Blitz asks in a questioning tone.

The only answer he gets is faster, louder knocks. Blitz turns back to Stolas who has a confused, panicked look on his face much like loona and Octavia.

Blitz turns back to the door and opens it. A look of shock overtakes his face as he sees who is at the door. "Why are you here?"

"Why else would I be here? I'm here for Stolas. I know he's here." The person at the door says

Stolas face turns pale as he recognizes the voice as he walks up to the door behind Blitz. "Heyyyyy what are you doing here?" Stolas says with an awkward smile.