Chapter eight

"I pick my.... Lonna get him! Now!" Blitz demanded

Lonna jumped on top of Striker from behind, ripping the gun out of his hands and throwing it to Blitz.

Blitz then runs up to them and demands "Lonna untie Stolas and M&M now!" Lonna gets off of Striker and goes to untie them as Blitz points the gun towards Striker.

"Bet you didn't see that coming did you." Blitz smiles with a victorious grin on his face

"If you don't move I won't shoot you only because you gave me a chance to pick I'll give you one if you move you die, deal?"

Striker nods

"Good" Blitz says "Let's go guys quickly." Everyone starts to climb out of the cave; Stolas flies up to the top of the cave and helps M&M and Lonna get up.

Stolas yells "Blitzy come on we have to go!" Blitz starts to back up the gun still aimed at Striker. Blitz starts climbing the cave while trying his best to keep an eye on Striker.

Blitz approaches the top of the cave as Stolas reaches out his hand to help Blitz up, which Blitz accepts and is pulled up.

*Bang* Striker took a shot narrowly missing Blitz. As Blitz turns around he sees Stolas' eyes grow wide and blood on his hands. Blitz opens a portal to the hospital using Stolas' Grimware.

They all take the portal and rush into the hospital as Blitz yells "WE NEED A DOCTOR NOW! THE PRINCE HAS BEEN SHOT!