Fourth seven

"What if we just don't invite everyone in hell." Blitz claims as he looks over the pieces of paper Stolas handed him.

Stolas tilts his head slightly as he lets out a sigh. "Blitz I just wanted to invite people who you know and are comfortable with... and also just a few of the people that I know."

"You invited Moxxie, Millie, and Fizz. Fizz is the only person on the list that I know. Other than the people I work with daily." Blitz replies.

"Well I also invited your father." Stolas claims as he takes a seat next to Blitz.

"You... He won't come." Blitz claims as he looks down to the ground and leans on Stolas' shoulder.

"How can you be so sure?" Stolas asks as he tilts his head to face Blitz without moving his body.

"I know him. I... He just won't come. Take him off the list and just invite someone else. Just... I don't care who you invite." Blitz replies as he sinks into the couch.

"When's the last time you spoke with your father?" Stolas asks abruptly.

"Well I mean.... It's been awhile. I don't really have any desire to talk to him again." Blitz claims.

"Blitz you can't really mean that. Right?" Stolas asks with a saddening tone.

"My life has been much better without him in it. I don't need him and I never will. So for fucks sake I don't give a shit if he comes or not." Blitz replies as he storms off, his heavy footsteps echoing through the empty halls of the palace.

The thought of his father, bringing him back to that time in his life. Before he was successful, before he was anybody. The feeling made him feel a new form of grief. Grief he hasn't felt for a very long time, grief he only feels when he remembers what happened and how unforgivable it really was.

"Blitzo?" Bub asks.

"Don't you fucking call me that you d-... Oh hey Bub... Ple-ase don't call me that. Call me Blitz instead." Blitz replies with a smile.

Bub looks at Blitz with questioning eyes as he walks past Blitz and walks into the room where Stolas is.

"Stolas, sir. How are you today?" Bub asks with a warm smile as he bows.

"I feel fine but Blitz doesn't... I brought up the fact that I invited his father to the wedding and he flipped out about it. He said that he didn't care if he came and that he didn't 'need him' . I just wanted to surprise him but I don't think that this would be a very good way to do it." Stolas replies.

Bub looks up at Stolas and asks, "Sir... with all due respect are you going to marry someone's only child and not ask for their blessing beforehand? That seems very... different from what I expect of you."

"Bub it's not that simple. It's not like..." Stolas claims before pausing for a moment,

"It is that simple Stolas just ask Blitz to go with you." Bub claims with a smile.

"I'll have breakfast prepared for your return." Bub claims.

"Remember the horse-." Stolas says before getting cutoff.

"Horse?! What horse?" Blitz asks as he barges into the room.

Bub whispers to Stolas, "Yes the horse pancakes I got it."

Stolas smiles as he looks towards Blitz and gives him a hug picking him up off the ground and carries him out into the hallway. As Stolas puts him down Blitz looks up at him with a smile.

Stolas looks down at Blitz and claims, "Blitz me and you are going to see your father so I can get his blessing to marry you."

"Aren't we already getting married regardless? We already have the list of guests and the venue." Blitz claims.