Fourty five

As Stolas wakes up and sees Blitz sitting apparently looking at the door he reaches out and taps Blitz on the shoulder asking, "Blitz? Are you alright?"

Blitz jolts up and starts to look around swiftly. He meets Stolas' gaze and says, "I'm up... What's up Stolas."

Stolas slowly replies, "Nothing dear I just wanted to make sure you slept is all." Stolas smiles as Blitz turns to face him.

"I'm good... I slept great." Blitz replies as he stretches and gets out of bed." Blitz begins to walk towards the bedroom door but Stolas' voice stops him in his tracks.

"Blitzy? Can you get me a coffee while you're up?" Stolas asks abruptly, the smile audible.

Blitz pauses for a moment "Can you go fuck yourself?" Blitz asks with a grin not facing Stolas as he walks out the door, closing it behind him.

Blitz starts walking through the long narrow hallways he has done many times before as he finds a staff member of Stolas' "Bubs? Is that you?"

"It is indeed how may I pleasure you with this time Blitz?" Bubs asks as he continues walking.

"Can you do me a big favor?" Blitz asks with a sheepish smile.

"I suppose? What do you need." Bub asks as he stops walking.

"Can you make Stolas a coffee?" Blitz asks as he starts to walk away.

"Sure? Bub asks as he starts to get louder so Blitz can hear him.

"Thanks!" Blitz yells back as he turns the corner. Now out of Bub's line of sight Blitz starts to go towards the door to leave. Blitz texts Stolas saying, "Bub is making you your coffee in the meantime i'm going home but you can stop by whenever. Also when Via gets back make sure you tell her I said hi."

Stolas immediately replies, "I will of course Blitzy. Also thank you for the coffee in advance and for staying. I appreciate it a lot. I'm glad that we didn't let that argument we have brew into something more. That was very mature of you." Stolas claims.

"What, me stopping by and scaring you was mature?" Blitz asks.

"You had good intentions so I would argue that it was." Stolas replies.

Blitz starts to drive as he makes his way back to his home. The morning still early he arrives before Loona wakes up. Blitz opens the door quietly as he enters his apartment the much less open space around and less lavish decor makes Blitz wonder, before Blitz can think too deeply on this Loona opens her door and groggily asks, "Where were you?"

"I was with Stolas I texted you." Blitz replies.

"Oh... That's good. Good job Blitz." Loona says as she walks into the living room.

"Why's that good?" Blitz asks, seemingly confused.

"Well I mean... We all know what's happening." Loona says with a smile.

"And what would that be exactly?" Blitz asks with a blank stare.

The room does quite as Blitz waits for a response and Loona pauses before saying, "Well... You and Stolas. Aren't you getting together?"

"Who told you that?" Blitz asks swiftly.

"So you aren't?"

"I don't know. Who told you that?"

"No one did, I just thought that you both were getting together." Loona says defensively.

Blitz pauses for a moment before replying, "I'm going to be honest with you. Okay? I don't know what we are... I just know that... It's complicated."