Fourth nine

"Stella?" Stolas asks as his phone call gets answered.

"What do you want now you unless fuck?" Stella asks with a harsh tone.

"I... I was wondering if you wanted to attend my wedding." Stolas says with an audible smile followed by some laughter in the background.

"Are you serious?" Stella asks angrily.

"Yes Stella, I am serious. Octavia is going to be there and I want you there because as sad as I am to admit it you are just as much as her parent as I am." Stolas claims as the line goes silent for a moment.

".... I fucking hate how you can say all of that like you're some saint.. I wish you could just fucking die." Stella claims as she hangs up.

"Well that didn't go great." Stolas claims seemingly, defeated.

"Yeah... Looks like we both burnt some bridges in our past." Blitz replies with a slight chuckle.

"I was hoping for Via that she would come. It would have been a lot better for her." Stolas claims.

"I thought Stella and Via didn't get along quite nicely..." Blitz claims followed by some silence.

"Well... They can't not get along forever." Stolas replies.

"I guess that makes sense. Speaking of, I need to talk to Octavia, can you get me a time frame that'll work?" Blitz asks.

"How about." Stolas says as he puts a hand on Blitz's shoulder and looks into his eyes, "You do it yourself?" Stolas continues.

"You... I will but you can't do that... to me..." Blitz says as he blushes slightly and turns away.

"Do what Blitzy~?" Stolas asks in a soothing tone.

"Fucking... stop Stolas." Blitz says in a panicked tone.

"Anything for you." Stolas replies as he backs up slightly. "I'll see you later, Blitz, have a fantastic day. I have a lot of meetings today so I won't be able to talk much until tonight around 7?" Stolas claims thinking. "7:30." he corrects.

"Sounds good." Blitz claims as Stolas opens a portal and leaves.

Blitz immediately takes his phone out and texts Octavia

I'll be there in ten minutes.

                           Sounds good!

Blitz then calls Moxxie, he immediately answers asking, "Yes Blitz?"

"You're in charge for today. I got some shit to do just don't kill the business in the eight hours I leave you to do anything." Blitz says as he hangs up not waiting for an answer.

Blitz opens his texts back up with Octavia and asks,

Can you text me when he gets in his first meeting?

Sure thing!

Blitz outs his phone face up on the counter and waits... and waits... and waits. Until Octavia replies claiming that he's in the meeting. Blitz immediately jumps up and uses his crystal to open a portal to Stolas' palace.

Octavia sees Blitz hop out of the portal and opens the door bringing him inside. "You'll probably have a few hours before he gets out of whatever the fuck he's doing so you'll be able to learn it by then I hope. I gave you a step by step guide for how it should go. Now I have things to do myself so you should be fine on your own. I hope." She claims as she walks off.

Blitz thinks to himself. "That was a wordy response for hey you can go do it alone." Blitz walks into the hallway seeing the ballroom off to the side and slips in.