Chapter six

Blitz remembers this exact view from his nightmare the night before, now fully aware of the true horror behind the situation.

He thought the nightmare was bad but this was even worse.

He falls to his knees as the gun is pressed towards Stolas' head. Striker says "I have enough bullets to kill your birdie and your friends but I'm feeling nice today, so I'm giving you the option to pick. Your two friends who have stood by you when no one else would or your lover."

"He's not my lover you fucking snake" Blitz replies.

Stolas eyes search for any way to possibly escape this situation as he locks eyes with M&M. Panic settles in as they are aware of how little power they hold over the situation.

Blitz looks at Striker waiting for something... Anything he can say to save his friends and the owl.

Striker looks at Stolas and puts his finger on the trigger

Blitz yells "STOP!"

Striker looks up to see Blitz's face, his charcoal eyes full of fear as he is aware that he will have to pick who lives and who dies.

Stolas is the only person who truly allows Blitz to do the job that he has found a purpose in. Or his friends who make the job he does an option for him and have stood by him while everyone else in hell hasn't.

Striker says "I'll give you another 30 seconds before I kill them all and then you."