Chapter seven

Blitz falls to the floor, his knees buckling under the pressure of the situation.

Tears fall from his eyes as M&M and Stolas look at him desperately trying to escape their bounds

"29, 28, 27, 26" Striker says.

Blitz's heart races

"25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20"

Striker stands tall, locking eyes with Blitz. Blitz's eyes pleaded with Striker to not do this and to let them go.

"19 18 17 16 15"

Blitz's mind raced trying to weigh the options. The lives of the people he cares for the most; are all on him.

"14, 13, 12, 11, 10."

His friends M&M. The type of love he wants. No, he needs to have one day himself.

"9, 8, 7, 6, 5."

Or his lover. The person he wishes would truly love him the way he wishes to be loved.

"4, 3, 2, 1."

Striker presses the gun to Stolas' head as Blitz yells "Wait I pick my..."

Blitz's mind freezes as time slows down for him. He's reliving all the moments he has made mistakes before.

Fizz's Birthday at the circus.

"It was an accident," He says "I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt just let me see him please,"

Blitz's dad says "No! You just killed the only chance we had to ever make any money; get out of here I hate you. You're the biggest mistake of my life. Fizz also said that he never wants to see you again."

After Blitz heard these words about the only person he cared about at the time not wanting to see him hurt him deeply.

From that day on he made a promise to never get close enough to someone to get hurt like that again.

The day he met Moxxie in that prison he knew things were different after nearly 20 years of isolation; the only person he was close to was Lonna whom he met only a few weeks before meeting Moxxie. The beginning of IMP started with a promise to stand by each other through thick and thin and to protect each other at all costs.

"No one left behind?" Moxxie asked.

"No one left behind," Blitz said