Fourty four

Start writing your story Blitz sits at his desk after a long day of work and lets out a sigh. Blitz pulls out his phone from his pocket and sees the texts from Stolas.

"Hey Blitzy. Can we talk when you have a chance?"

"Blitzy? It's important."

"Just text me when you can dear you know where to find me."

Blitz types out a response saying "I can be there in a minute."

Immediately Stolas responds saying "Yes, dear that would be great i really need to talk to you."

Blitz opens a portal using the crystal Stolas gave him and pops out in Stolas' living room right in front of him.

"Hey Stolas. What's up?" Blitz asks, seeming a bit panicked.

"Blitz, you remember me asking you to marry me right?"

"Yeah, why? Blitz asks with a smile.

"I think you were right."

"What does that mean?"

"We rushed into it and I don't think that we can do it now."

"So you made me come here so you can tell me that?"

"Well yes but that's not I-" Stolas begins to speak before getting cut off by Blitz opening a portal and walking through it. Stolas now alone in his living room stares where the portal was moment before and remains motionless.

Blitz now in his apartment falls to the couch and stats to think to himself 'I fucking knew it. I knew it. This shit was neveer going to work. I just fucking knew it I told  Millie I told  Moxxie but they were sooo sure about it. Why did I trust it? What was I thinking?'

Blitz now speaking says, "Fucking idiot I cant fucking belive this stupid fucking shit. Im sure an idiot for fucks sake I knew this would happen." Blitz gets interrupted by his phone buzzing by a text from Stolas.

"Blitz? You didn't listen to me, I still want to be with you."

Stolas opens a portal to Blitz's apartment and sees him on the couch and lays down next to him.

"Blitz, I want to be with you." Stolas says in a soothing tone.

"Shut the fuck up you fucking liar. I don't want to hear anything from you again."

"Blitz... You don't really mean that. Right?" Stolas asks as he tilts his head.

"Get the fuck out of here you got my hopes up and made me believe it. That's the worst part you know. You made me want this. You made me fall for you just to fuckong rip it all away. I knew this would happen. I knew it too but I still let it happen." Blitz says angrily as he buries his head into the pillows.

"I didnt rip anything away from you Blitz. I'm looking out for us. I am trying to keep you out of danger." Stolas says defensively.

"You're just a fucking lying piece of shit get the fuck out." Blitz says as he picks himself up to look at Stolas.

"Oh I am not a liar, you are a liar. You remember all the things you used me for? The only reason you have a business is because of me. Without me you're whole entire business is nothing more than a sad excuse for a job and you might as well go back to the circus." Stolas says as he starts pacing the room.

"You're just some spoiled royal childish man that always gets what he wants when he wants it.  You don't understand hardship or the pain of failing again and again. Failing so much to the point you would do fucking anything to succeed. Yes zI fucking used ou and I don't regret it at all! I would do it over and over again." Blitz says harshly as he stands up and looks at Stoals.