Chapter sixteen

PSA: Hi i'm the writer you don't know me which is because I don't have a wattpad account, so i'm letting my very best amazing friend (100% the author saying this) post the story on here for you all. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to ask them and i'll try my best to answer honestly without giving to much away. Thank you all for reading, enjoy!

Here's my question of the day. Would you prefer short chapters but daily if not bi daily upload or longer chapter but bi weekly uploads?

Blitz in a dream-like state reliving past experiences. He's in his memories remembering the first time he met Stolas in the circus, arguably the only good thing that came out of his nostalgic memories.

Now clearly seeing the way Stolas looked at him that day made Blitz feel special.

A way he didn't feel back then at all and rarely ever in his whole life. He tries to approach the young owl but can't move, just seemingly able to spectate and relive the events of his past.

Everything goes black as now he's out the circus, time clearly passed as he sees himself holding a letter and a flower he knows exactly what happens next.

"NO!" He yells "NO NO NO NO NO! STOP PLEASE NO!" Tears falling down his face as he watches fire burn down the circus and an explosion.

He now for the first time sees the clear destruction as it happens rather than the wasteland of an aftermath.

Everything goes black once more. He now sees himself in a prison cell. Him and Moxxie are in the cell bright orange clothes on.

Blitz asks "So what are you in for? Who'd you fuck? Who'd you kill? You look like you're good with guns? Are you? If you are, I got a way out if you're interested?"

Moxxie's frown turned to a smile as he looked at Blitz a glancing hope in his eyes. Moxxie opens his mouth as Blitz wakes up in a hospital bed.

The scenery change comes as a surprise to Blitz. Moxxie sitting up in his chair as he says "He's up get in here!"

Blitz looks at Moxxie without saying a word Moxxie answers Blitz's question saying "It's been 2 weeks sir i'm sorry."

Blitz's expression doesn't change as he says "W-where is he?"

Moxxie looks at Blitz confused as Blitz yells "WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!"

Moxxie continues to stare at Blitz with even more confusion on his face as Mille and Lonna are now in the room as well. Blitz yells "WHERE THE FUCK IS STOLAS!"

Blitz stands up from the bed barely able to balance himself. Lonna says "Blitz Stolas is uh..."

Stolas standing right outside the doors to the hospital hears the commotion and as he's heading towards Blitz's room he hears Blitz yelling, asking where he is.

Stolas is now running towards Blitz's room "I'm right here dear!" Stolas says as he enters the room. Before Stolas even has a chance to get to a complete stop he feels Blitz's embrace.

"Oh Blitz, I missed you too."

"I thought you got hurt I-I got scared" Blitz says crying into Stolas' soft feathers.

"It's okay Blitz I'm safe it's okay" Stolas says, comforting Blitz.

"I thought you might never wake up so you can't do that to me again okay?" Stolas demands

Blitz nods his head in agreement as Stolas puts him back down on the bed.

"Now tell me Stolas what exactly happened after I got knocked out?" Blitz says eyes full of anticipation looking at Stolas.

Stolas looks at Blitz and says "Well my dear I don't really remember but they ran away and I took you here."

"Oh..." Blitz responds "I thought it would of been cooler like you beat them up or something but that just sounds boring what the fuck why couldn't you of beat them up!"

"I'm sorry Blitzy. Next time I see them I'll be sure to do that."

"That's what I like to hear now let's go and get out of here" Blitz says as he heads out of the hospital and to his van.

Blitz gets in the van Stolas in the passenger seat Moxxie and Mille in the back with Lonna. Blitz turns the radio on the song playing is

(Immortals By: Fall Out Boys).

Stolas starts singing along "I try to picture me without but I can't-

Blitz switches the station to a new song cutting Stolas off.

(Can't Remember To Forget You By: Shakira)

Again Stolas starts to sing along to the song "So where he goes I follow follow follow. I can't remember to forget you. I keep forgetting I should let you go. And when you look at me the only memory is us kissing in the moonlight."

Blitz rolls his eyes and starts to sing along as well " I rob and I kill to keep him with me. I'll do anything for that boy."

Blitz turns the radio off and asks. "So which one of you fucks messed with my radio? I might have been out for two weeks but I know for damn sure that I didn't have bluetooth connected to my radio."

Blitz says as he parks the van outside of IMP in his parking spot. Moxxie just tell me it was you so we can go and start our day."

Moxxie looks at Blitz and says "How do you know it was me sir? It could have been Loona."

Lonna spits out "As if I would pick those songs."

Blitz rolls his eyes and leaves the van. "Let's go guys, we have a lot of work to catch up on!"