Abducted

Olivia lowered her head in shame

"What? How could you possibly think so little of me, Lia? You should trust me. "You know I will never leave you," he accused her, and she felt even more ashamed about it. She could not help but begin sobbing.

"I'm sorry!" she mumbled between sobs, and he hugged her tightly and rubbed her back to calm her.

"It is not entirely your fault, Lia; anyone in your shoes can think that way. I should leave you a message," he comforted her, resting his chin on her head. He embraced her with all his love and affection to allay her fears.

He understood that she was going through a difficult time.

"Mama, I am ready!" Megan announced in her baby voice as she walked into their room. They stopped their convo in the middle and hurriedly packed the duffle bag with a few pairs of clothes and other necessities.

In a matter of seconds, they all rushed to the main door as Olivia was about to pull the knob. Nathan pauses, takes a serious look into her eyes, and sighs deeply.

"Olivia Johnathan Adam promise me if anything happens to me you will take Magen and look for The Alpha of Crescent Moon Pack. He will undoubtedly assist you, and always remember how much I love you," he declared in a single line. She watched him closely; his eyes were tearing up as he kissed her and then Megan's head.

They quickly boarded the car and began their journey to the airport.

However, during their journey, Olivia noticed a black sports car tailing them, which scared her. She promptly informed Nathan of the situation, but he assured her that there was nothing to worry about.

Nevertheless, the car followed them for about fifteen minutes, gradually closing in. Olivia then noticed 'Him' in the side mirror of their car: Marcus's second-in-command, his beta named Alex.

Olivia's face paled as they met in the side mirror, realizing that he was the one driving the black car behind them. His eyes had a mischievous glint and a devilish smirk on his face, indicating that they had fallen right into his trap.

Their journey came to an abrupt halt when a massive eighteen-tire truck blocked their path, leaving them with no way forward.

Nathan honked repeatedly, but the truck driver deliberately blocked them. Because it was late at night, there were few cars on the road.

Suddenly, she noticed a black car on her side, another on Nathan's side, and one behind them.

Olivia and Nathan exchange a glance as if they knew what was going on, and a sense of fear spreads around them.

In an unexpected turn of events, the truck's rear shutter suddenly opened, revealing an automated foot slide emerging from it.

The car following them collided with their vehicle, pushing them towards the truck. Johnathan was tempted to manoeuvre to a side crosswalk, but the cars next to him refused to give him the opportunity.