Allegations

In a white-painted room, a table and two chairs were placed in the centre

In a white-painted room, a table and two chairs were placed in the centre. There was no window in the room, only a small glass frame covering half of the left wall, and from behind the frame, a group of uniformed individuals watched the events in the room.

Olivia was wearing an orange jumpsuit while sitting in one of the chairs, and the other chair was seized by a tall masculine man. The man was in his mid-thirties, and with his pitch-black eyes and dark skin, he appeared to have an intimidating personality.

A camera and various microphones were installed in the room to record her every word, action, and expression during the interrogation.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"How many times have I told you that I did not kill them? How can a wife kill her husband, and a mother kill her daughter?! Can you tell me, Mr. Public Prosecutor?" Olivia slammed both hands on the table, yelling bitterly at the man. He was dressed in a black coat and a brooch with the sign of the law pinned to it.

He was sitting in the chair opposite her. She asked him the same questions he had been asking her for several days.

He was accusing her of murdering her husband and daughter, which she denied again.

"A drug addict! your addiction to drugs leads you to kill your family," he blamed her again and she could not help but roll her eyes internally.

"I never took drugs, not once in my life," she insisted harshly, denying every allegation.

"Every piece of evidence is against you, Ms Hart. Let us go through them one by one," he claimed with an indifferent tone as he opened the file that lay before him over began reading it.

"First, Every single blood test you have shows a high level of synthetic *
cocaine. A large amount of the infamous drug known as Devil's Spawn was discovered in your system. Second, Your fingerprints and the fingerprints we discovered on the 'Gun', which was identified as the weapon of murder, match perfectly. Even all six bullets were missing, and they were discovered in your husband's body during the autopsy. They are still inside your husband's body, buried with him," he stated in a professional tone, showing her the murder weapon.

It was the same gun given to Nathan by the Alpha of Cresent Moon Pack. She was shocked to see it as his eyes widened but she composed herself immediately.

"Unfortunately, the doctor was unable to perform a full autopsy on your husband to obtain those bullets because you were in such a hurry for their burial," he added mockingly.

"I did not...I did not do anything. It was all done by that monster Mr Marcus Compbell," Olivia confirmed the truth, but she realized it was difficult for anyone to believe her.

"Stop being delusional, Ms Hart. Mr Campbell has nothing to do with you or your business. He is a prestigious personality; why would he commit such an act? And you are dragging in a business celebrity without any proof completely demonstrating your mental state. I have nothing to say in this," he declined her defence appeal, casting a sceptical glance at her.