𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬.

My eyes flicked back to the glitchy television, bill's voice being blurred out by the static noise

My eyes flicked back to the glitchy television, bill's voice being blurred out by the static noise. The storm had picked up outside, only making this old house more cold. I feel almost as if I have to act like I hate him otherwise it'll be embarrassing, since he basically rejected me. I've never voiced my feelings towards bill but I've always adored him, everything he does seems perfect. I never even told my friends about him because I'm scared mostly. If he finds out it'll boost his ego more, making me look like a twat. Tom seems like the cocky one but bill is the same deep down, he loves the attention he gets.

"I wonder if they'll come" Freya panted, eyeing up the television.

"I hope so." Sophia pouted.

"Why?" I asked, meeting their gazes.

"We all like one of the members. Well except you." Freya huffed.

"I didn't want to argue with him, he disrespected me for no reason." I frowned, annoyed by her smugness.

"It's in the past, one of you needs to own up and apologise." Beth groaned, stretching her long legs out.

"I'm not having this conversation again." I spat, getting up.

I paced towards my bedroom, my socks gripping onto the carpet outside. The layout of this house has always confused me.

I hate when they look at me that way, as if I ruined their chances. I have no problem with them making a move on the boys but I won't be around much, not if bill's there. I'm not a confrontational person where as he is, I prefer to keep peace instead of petty arguments. I couldn't hold my tongue at the awards, I was more embarrassed than anything.

I let out a small sigh as I crashed onto my bed, my face buried into the soft blanket below. My room only being lit up by a small white candle, the burning smell running up my nose. The windows shaking from the rough wind, creating an unbearable sound. We've not long moved into this house together, around two months ago. I was living with my mother in a run down apartment not far from the main concert stage. She never really understood my passion for music, she said it's a waste of time. The first chance I got to move out I did, which leads me to now. I never expected to live with my band members but everything happens for a reason.

I moved my head to the side as footsteps creaked closer to my bedroom, the sound of jewellery banging together.

"Are you okay?" Freya nudged, plopping down next to me.

"Fine" I sighed.

"Tell me." She smiled, running her hand down my back.

"I just feel embarrassed." I shrugged, sitting up.

"About what?" She laughed.

"The whole award thing, bill embarrassed me." I frowned.

"He was probably joking no need to take it to heart. You didn't like him anyway right?" She questioned, her eyebrow raised.

"I don't know." I hummed, avoiding her piercing eyes.

"Omg. You like him don't you!" She yelled.

"Be quiet!" I scoffed, nudging her arm.

"Sorry. I had no idea" she gasped.

"It's not that big of a deal, he's." I paused, annoyed at my own thoughts.

"He's?" She added.

"It doesn't matter, I'm tired" I yawned, yanking the blanket over me.

"Fine but you better tell me tomorrow." She demanded, peering over at me.

I nodded, gripping my nails into the blanket as she wondered off. I slammed my eyes shut, hoping for his voice to soon fade..

-10am-
"OMG" Beth screamed, waking me up.

I planted my hands over my eyes, the sun beaming into my room. The constant noise of running around sending me insane. My eyes moved over to my phone, flipping it open.

'Hey hun, revived a conformation message from Freya. Just letting you know that your places are booked, see you soon!' A message wrote.

My fingers hovered over the small letters, thanking her. My eyes moved upwards, the time coming into view. I clenched my jaw, throwing my phone down before jumping out of bed. I swung my bedroom door open, seeing the girls jumping around.

"What are you doing?!" I frowned.

"You like bill!!" Sophia shouted, waving her arms around.

"Shit." Freya whispered.

"No I don't." I scoffed, pushing Sophia's arms away.

"Yeah right." She grinned.

I rolled my eyes, heading over to the mini kitchen. We basically have two kitchens in this house, the main one being downstairs. Don't ask me why because I couldn't tell you. I flicked on the kettle, rubbing my heavy eyes.

"Tanya said are spots are booked." I yawned.

"We know but guess what.." Beth dragged, sliding into the kitchen.

I moved my eyes to her, waiting for her response. A wide grin appeared on her face, her hands tapping against the counter.

"I admitted my feelings towards gustav" she winked.

"Great" I huffed, dragging a cup over.

"Stop being so moody." She hummed.

I watched as the coffee grains sunk into the bottom of the cup, admiring the silence for a moment. I'm definitely not a morning person but I kind of have to be with these maniacs. It's like living in a club, always loud.

"You need to start packing your bag" Freya mentioned, grabbing the milk out.

"When is the trip?" I asked, pouring the hot water.

"Tuesday." She smiled.

"Next Tuesday?" I spoke.

"No tomorrow." She murmured, leaning against the counter.

"I thought she said next week??" I sneered.

"She meant as in this upcoming week dummy" Freya chuckled.

I gripped my hand around the now warm cup, using one hand to rub my temple. I hate things like this, I like to be notified at least a week before. I wanted to go shopping today but that might not be an option, I've got loads of things to do. Never mind the new album coming up.

My lips wrapped around the cup, taking a sip of my fresh coffee while scanning the messy lounge. Pillows now being thrown around..