𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞.

My eyes flicked between the beautiful restaurant, never seeing anything like it before, the decor being exquisite

My eyes flicked between the beautiful restaurant, never seeing anything like it before, the decor being exquisite. The quiet atmosphere around us, only allowing our synced breathing to be heard, my heels sinking into the hard wooden floor below. I moved my gaze to bill, his eyes already on me, sending a nervous sensation through my body. His long fingers wrapped around my clothed waist, my perfume falling onto his body, his soft honey eyes soaking in the surreal lights.

"Table for two?" a waitress asked, holding a small notepad.

"yeah" bill responded, a smile appearing on his face.

I walked with him, following behind the tall woman, her glistening earrings shining under the light above. Everything that had happened before this night has slipped my mind, the void suddenly closed again, replaced with his dark essence. I've never seen his eyes so angelic before, the softness making me melt into him deeper, my heartbeat pounding.

The woman presented us with a small white round table, two grey cushioned chairs opposite each other, empty champagne glasses waiting for us.

"I'll be over in a moment when you're ready to order" she smiled.

Bill's hand left my waist, pulling out my chair, motioning for me to sit.

"Thank you" I hummed, sliding down into the seat.

"I should be thanking you" he insisted.

"For what?" I asked, watching him sit opposite me.

"For giving me a second chance. Or third" He sighed, reaching for my hand.

Our hands connected over the table, the cloth tickling between my fingers. His dark painted nails complimenting mine.

"well you did wait outside for me, not like Asher." I groaned.

"I'm sorry about that. I knew he wasn't trustworthy which is why I tried to split you both up, I should've just told you." He pouted, placing a kiss on my knuckles.

"It's in the past now, this matters more" I chuckled, my stomach becoming warm.

A dark haired waiter strolled over to our table, gracefully opening a bottle of red wine, shooting a glance at us both before pouring it. The wine dripped into the glasses, soaking the once dry material. A gentle song began to play, the violins coming in.

"I truly am sorry for hurting you, I was scared." Bill pleaded.

"About what?" I questioned, my cheeks pink.

"Of what we could be. The connection I have with you, I've never felt before." He added, a sincere look on his face.

"Honestly same, maybe we can try?" I huffed.

"I'm in for it if you are" he grinned, sipping his wine.

"yes, I am." I spoke, a relief flowing over me.

I don't feel forced when I'm with bill because I know I want him, whereas with Asher it was because of Beth. I've always been told hard love is the best, I'm hoping my mother was right. After all what more could I lose?

𝟐𝟐:𝟒𝟓𝐩𝐦
Bill stumbled behind me, my fingers pushing up to my lips, hushing him. The wine could be smelled from a mile away, flowing off of our bodies instantly. His hands met my waist again, pushing me up to our hotel door, the cold wood gliding off of my skin. I reached my empty hands up to his bitter face, the fresh breeze still lingering on it. His head hung low, soon meeting my wet lips, his tongue already bursting into my mouth. His body pushed against mine, the door blocking our way in, his gentle touch trailing up my body.

He used his elbow to unlock the door, walking me backwards but never leaving my lips, his hair slapping into my cheek as we rushed inside. The door slammed shut, a slight snicker leaving my occupied lips. He carefully sat me down on the bed, my legs opening slightly to allow him closer, his hands falling down to my ankles. He slowly unbuckled my shoes, sliding them off with ease before discarding them onto the floor.

I gripped onto his hair, pushing his lips further into mine, his right hand meeting my throat. His hard belt pulled at my dress, surely ripping some thread out as he bucked his hips into mine. I used my free hand to remove his shirt, gliding it over his head before slamming my lips back into his. His left hand teased my dress straps, pulling them down my arm ever so slowly, my chest becoming exposed to him. His kisses fell onto my hot neck, the cold metal on his tongue creating a satisfying sensation.

He now used both hands to remove my dress fully, it falling onto the floor with a low thud, his eyes staring up at mine as he kissed down my stomach. I burrowed my head into the blanket underneath us, soft moans escaping my begging lips, his finger tips tracing across my panties. His lips now kissing at my inner thighs, his warm breath making me even hotter.

"can I?" He asked, pulling at my lace thongs.

I nodded shyly, allowing him further access to my body, this moment being pure bliss. I bit my lip as he kissed my clit, his hands keeping my legs open, my hand still firm in his messy hair. His tongue glided against my folds, my body shivering instantly, the pleasure holding me down. His nails dug into my legs, sloppy noises leaving his mouth, a knot forming in my stomach. He carefully lifted his two fingers up to my entrance, teasing me before pushing them inside, curling them into me.

My free hand cupped my lips, my body completely under his demand, the moonlight shining down onto him.

"now" I moaned, pulling at his hair.

"I would say be patient but I need to be inside of you, I can't wait anymore" he panted, slowly standing up.

My hazy gaze moved over to him, watching him unbuckle his trousers, his belt already hanging off. The bulge on the side of his leg intensified as he pulled his jeans down, revealing his size. He slowly crawled back on top of me, pressing his lips into mine, tasting myself in his mouth..