𝐃𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞.

My glossy eyes froze on Lauren's dead body, the blood so thick it began to drip from the bathtub

My glossy eyes froze on Lauren's dead body, the blood so thick it began to drip from the bathtub. A large kitchen knife lay on the floor, the blade bent from the amount of force used, bill resting his head on my shoulder. A lump formed in my throat, not allowing me to speak, his heavy breathing pressing into my neck.

"Don't be scared, I won't hurt you" he whispered, stroking my hair.

"you're sick." I gasped.

I pushed him away, grabbing my clothes from the marble floor, shoving them back onto my naked body as bill grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He frowned, his dark eyes glaring down at me.

"Anywhere you aren't!" I cried.

"No. This time you're not leaving." He scowled, pushing my half dressed body against the balcony doors.

"Did you really think this would make me take you back?!" I screamed.

"I did this for you! Don't you see how much I love you?" He pouted, cupping my wet chin.

"You're deranged. You need help." I muttered, shaking my head.

"You're mine." He growled.

I snickered, yanking myself from his grasp, running to the door as I pulled my straps up. I got my clammy hands onto the door handle, bill snatching a clump of my hair. He pulled me back onto him, his free hand holding a bloody knife to my throat.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." He taunted, staring at us in the closet mirror.

"Let me go bill." I sniffled.

"No I won't do that but I know a way to make you stay" he smirked, opening the closet door.

My eyes fell down to a scared Freya, her hands and feet tied up, a small cotton strap in her mouth. Her eyes were full of pure fear, her soppy body shaking as she stared up at me. Bill threw me aside, crashing into the wall, his hands pulling up Freya. He pressed the knife harshly against her neck, his eyes turning towards me.

"Stay with me or I'll kill her and everyone you love" he grinned.

"Why are you doing this?!" I sobbed, my hand cupping my weak mouth.

"Because I love you baby, I need you." He sighed.

"You could've done anything but this." I spat.

"You've got five seconds y/n." He stomped, the knife pressing harder.

My hands fell to my side, my eyes searching around the room, knowing there was no way out of this. He tilted his head, slowly sliding the knife but not enough to kill her.

"Stop! I'll stay." I yelled, grabbing his strong arm.

A sick smile appeared on his face, Freya's eyes closing in relief.

"Unfortunately I can't let her live, she'd snitch." He shrugged, slitting her throat.

I let out a loud scream, her limp body dropping into my arms, blood dripping down to my bare feet. I hugged her dead body, my head hanging low as I cried lowly.

"Now you listen to me, we're going to make up a story. Someone broke into my room whilst we were talking in your room, I came back and saw Freya and Lauren dead." He tutted.

His words were blurred out, my hands covered in her red blood, my tears dropping onto her blank face. How could this happen? I never knew he'd be capable of doing anything like this, I just thought he was an asshole. Now he's a murderer, a sick person. My friend is dead because of me. If I would've just took him back this wouldn't have happened, none of this would. My whole life has changed in less than an hour, what am I supposed to do now?.

My thoughts were interrupted by bills sharp hand, hitting across my face.

"Understand?!" He yelled, peering down at me.

I nodded sheepishly, his heavy footsteps heading towards his phone.

—————-
-𝟎𝟐:𝟐𝟔𝐚𝐦-
"Ma'am?" The police officer nudged.

I shot my eyes up, my hands planted on the cold bed, bill speaking to another police officer besides me.

"Yes?." I hummed, glancing up at him.

"Can I have a word with you outside?" He asked.

I nodded, following behind him onto the balcony, bills eyes watching my every move. The police officer shut the door with a slam, motioning for me to sit down. I plopped down into the metal chair, picking at my blood stained nails.

"If something happened you can tell me" he insisted, sitting opposite me.

"Nothing happened, they were attacked" I added, my voice low.

"Are you sure? If you're in danger we can help" he sighed.

"I'm not in danger. It's this hotel you should be worried about, they let anyone walk in and now my friend is dead." I gasped, my breathing hitched.

"We're working on that, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything else" he pouted.

"There's not." I huffed, staring at the floor.

He let out a low hum, getting up from the table before entering the crime scene again. The harsh wind hit over my back, my hair wiping my face. I burrowed my head into my palms, my body crumbling at the guilt. Bill peaked his head around the door, his low breathing echoing through my ears.

"Come on, let's go back to your room so they can take the bodies" he hummed, holding out his hand.

I bit at my sore cheek, leaving the chair with a screech, falling into his twisted arms. We headed out of the room, bill dragging his suitcase behind him, the police officers wrapping up the deceased. I stumbled into my apartment, heading straight into the bathroom as bill walked into the bedroom. I gripped onto the toilet seat, throwing up every last emotion I had, my legs shaking. My once white dress now a dark red, my hands stained.

"Don't worry my love, I'm here" bill whispered, holding back my hair.

He placed gentle kisses onto my marked neck, breaking off a piece of tissues, wiping my mouth for me..