𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝.

I stared at the cold drink bill placed in front of me, his body slouching down next to me, my brows furrowed

I stared at the cold drink bill placed in front of me, his body slouching down next to me, my brows furrowed. The woman who was with bill now dancing on the small stage ahead, accompanied by suitors. Their red dazzling outfits hitting off of the lights above, blinding me instantly. Her long wavy hair swayed back and forth, her hips going along to the beat, her gloss being smeared across her face.

"Why aren't you drinking that?" Bill asked, swirling my straw.

"Are you stupid?" I frowned, gazing up at him.

"Huh?!" He scowled.

"I saw you talking to that woman, buying her a drink? Really?" I hummed, crossing my arms.

"You've got it wrong" he sighed, sliding his drink onto the wooden table.

"yeah right" I snickered.

"She's a fan, Tom bought her a drink not me. All I did was pass it to her." Bill huffed, scratching his neck.

"Do you expect me to believe that?" I asked.

"I'll show you the photo" he scoffed, rolling his eyes.

His phone lit up into my eyes, his painted nails pressing into the buttons below. He flipped the screen towards me, a photo of them both, her fingers making a heart.

"Still doesn't explain why she was holding your belt" I tutted, tilting my head.

"She's clearly tipsy, it's not my fault." Bill mumbled.

"Oh whatever" I whispered, wrapping my lips around the straw.

He let out a low groan, crossing one leg over the other, his trainers scratching against my leg. The pineapple taste explored my mouth, the sweet taste being refreshing. Maybe I'm being too skeptical of bill but I can't help myself, it wouldn't be the first time he's messed me around. I know I need to trust him more than I do, it takes time for me though. I can't just give somebody my trust because then I'm vulnerable and I only want to be vulnerable around someone who loves me.

My eyes blinked slowly, swimming having an effect on me, my body completely worn out. The memories of today still plastered in the back of my mind, nobody else knowing the sick truth. I let out a sigh before downing the rest of my pin-a colada, the ice bouncing off of my tongue.

"I think I'm gonna head up" I whispered, hugging Beth tightly.

"See you in the morning" she smiled.

"Where are you going?" Bill questioned, grabbing my hand.

"To bed, I'm tired" I shrugged.

"Want me to come?" He grinned, his eyelashes fluttering elegantly.

"Wouldn't expect you to" I frowned, pulling away from him.

I gripped onto my bag as I squeezed past the crowded tables, a few stares falling onto me as I headed back into the warm hotel. The pain in my feet becoming worse as I walked faster, my heels not helping. A distant sound of trainers screeching across the floor, my finger pressing the elevator button.

"Why are you being moody with me?" Bill sucked, his hair blowing back as he walked closer to me.

"I'm not" I murmured, biting my lip.

"I already told you I didn't do anything, why can't you just trust me. I'm trying" he sighed, his eyes low.

I gazed up at him, his shadow reflecting onto mine, his hands planted together. A wave of guilt flooded over me, his lips slightly curled down. If he really is trying then I should too, even though it won't be easy. I hope what he's saying is the truth, I really do like him.

"Sorry" I whispered.

"You don't need to apologise, all I want is your trust." He smiled, wrapping his arm around my clothed waist.

The elevator doors opened with a click, the mirror inside shining onto us, my feet moving in sync with bill's. I leaned onto his shoulder, my body resting against his, the warmness from him comforting me. His soft breathing being the only sound, my heartbeat finally resting. As the doors closed he spun my body around, slightly pushing me into the metal bar behind us, his lips slamming into mine. The faint taste of beer lingered on his tongue, the cold metal sinking into my mouth. I gently gripped at the skin on his neck, his hands trailing up my body, his eyelashes fluttering onto my cheek.

He let out a small laugh as the doors opened again, his lips locking onto my warm cheek. He took a hold of my hand, walking me towards our room, the butterflies in my stomach coming up my throat. There has been bad moments between us but nothing beats how he makes me feel when we're alone, I see the real bill then. The sweet loving boy I knew he was, that beautiful smile reminding me of that.

I followed behind him into the bedroom, grabbing a slightly oversized t shirt, sliding off my silver dress. I flicked my hair over my shoulders, watching bill as he struggled to take his jeans off, his face scrunched up. I snickered before jumping into the soft bed, my heels left near the wardrobe, the glitter on them reflecting onto bill. My fingers trailed over the lamp button, turning on the yellowish light, yanking the silky blanket over me. Bill hopped in next to me, his arm snaking underneath me. I cuddled myself into his bare chest, running my hand over his collarbone.

"I never truly apologised for everything that happened at the awards" he sighed, playing with my hair.

"It's okay" I whispered.

"It's not, I shouldn't have treated you like that." He pouted, shuffling closer to me.

"Why did you?" I asked.

"I guess I've always been pressured by my brother's expectations, he always prides himself on getting the best girl. I never hated you, I hated that I wanted you." He hummed, trailing his thumb across my arm.

"I'm sorry, I know what's it's like to have pressure like that" I huffed.

"yeah well that's in the past, I'm just glad you forgave me" he smiled, kissing my nose.

I smiled into his chest, my eyes shutting as his head leaned onto mine, his heartbeat pressing into my ear..