𝐌𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞.

-16:25pm-I let out a low sigh, throwing my bent book onto the sand below, a cool breeze blowing over my exposed back

-16:25pm-
I let out a low sigh, throwing my bent book onto the sand below, a cool breeze blowing over my exposed back. The slow crashes of the waves in front, the sun beaming off of the clear water. A distant scent of sun cream and perfume lingering in the wind, my hair hitting against my red shoulders. My eyes peered up, hearing a low running sound coming towards me. My gaze set on Sophia, holding two strawberry frappes in her wet hands.

"I knew you'd be here!" She exclaimed, holding out one of the drinks.

I chucked slightly as I took the cold beverage, placing it in between my tanned legs. She lay out her flower patterned towel before plopping down next to me, her long hair tied up in a messy bun.

"How did it go with Jordan?" I asked.

"Good, I was only helping him choose some decorations for this weekend" she smiled, tilting her head.

"Oh yeah, the party." I sighed, trailing my fingers over my knee.

"What's up? Don't you want to come?" She questioned, rubbing my sore back.

"That's the thing, I do but earlier something happened and it's making me question if that's the best option" I shrugged.

Her eyebrows furrowed, her lips gently parted as she looked down at me.

"Please don't tell me that it's what I think it is." She groaned, rubbing her temples.

I nodded sheepishly, drawing a small heart into the damp sand, her hands splatting into her face.

"I think it's only bill though, I didn't see anyone else" I pouted.

"I'm sorry y/n. why won't he just leave you alone? It's not fair." She growled, her jaw clenched.

"I knew he'd come after me, it was just the question of when." I admitted.

"Well I won't let him hurt you again and neither will Harris." She frowned, her puffy cheeks pushed out.

"I'm not going to tell him, the last thing I want is for him to be involved" I tutted.

"You're right. Hey, how about tonight we go out? take your mind off of it?" She winked, nudging my arm.

"Fine but you're buying the first round" I snickered, sticking my tongue out.

She let out a small chuckle, plopping down into the sand as I joined her, staring up at the forming stars. The sun intertwining with the ocean, creating a beautiful scene.

-𝟐𝟎:𝟒𝟓𝐩𝐦-
I pushed out my hip, running my fingertips over my dress straps. My flowing silver dress hugging my curves proudly, the open back giving an elegant edge. Harris peaked his head into the bathroom, a low whistle leaving his puckered lips. He ran his hand through my crimped hair, pushing his lips into mine immediately. I held onto his shirt, bringing him closer to me, trying to ignore the overwhelming feeling in my mind.

"Let's go!" Sophia yelled, her voice echoing.

I pecked Harris gently before grabbing a hold of my matching bag, my heels hitting against the wooden floor as I headed out. Sophia's light pink dress swayed effortlessly in the slow wind, her hair packed with small diamantés. I hopped into the small cab, the yellow colour clashing with my tanned skin. The strong scent of cologne shot up my nose, my face twitching slightly as the driver began the short journey.

—————-
I stood outside the club, one hand placed on my hip, Harris tugging the other. The bright pink and orange lights shot through my eyes, the palm trees creating a distinct noise. The constant noise of cameras flashing echoed through my ears, the bright flashes making me dizzy. My shoes glided across the sticky surface, my glossy lips pushed out softly.

I plopped down in a private booth upstairs, complimentary cocktails being served as we all sat. The blaring music boomed against the black rails, shaking our table a little.

"It's nice to finally get out" Harris tutted, raising his glass.

I nodded, clashing my full glass against his. Sophia and Jordan sat opposite us, their lips locked together.

"How was dinner?" I asked, turning my attention to Harris.

"Great, my mother makes the best cooked dinner" he praised.

"That's cute." I chuckled, nudging his arm.

"How was the beach?" He questioned, wrapping his arm around me.

"How did you know I went there?" I snickered, my eyebrow raised.

"Oh I saw a photo on twitter" he coughed.

"Keeping an eye on me I see" I taunted, rolling my eyes.

I scanned the packed club, my drink coming back up as I saw four familiar faces across from me. All of them perched up at the bar, bill waving at me, a beer in his free hand.

"Give me a moment" I whispered, jumping up.

I discreetly scurried over to bill, his dark eyes peering down at me.

"Long time no see" Tom joked, sucking on a cold drink.

"Fuck off" I scowled, dragging bills long arm.

I pulled him over to a dark corner, my brows curled up as I pushed his into the wall.

"Stop following me bill." I spat.

"No I don't think I will" he shrugged, his lips curling up.

"What is your problem? Why can't you just leave me alone?!" I stomped, my arms crossed.

"Because I love you" he grinned.

"No you don't." I sighed, shaking my head.

"No?" He hummed, placing down his beer.

He took a hold of my waist, pushing me into the closed corner, his leg pressing in between my thighs. His free hand ran up my body, his fingers trailing over my glossy lips, pulling down my bottom lip. He placed his soft lips onto my hot neck, placing kisses along the skin.

"I know you want me y/n." He whispered.

"no I don't." I groaned, pushing at his shoulder.

"Then why are you still here?" He grinned, lifting up my chin.

His nails pressed into my skin, his hot breath moving closer to my face, my heartbeat pounding...